truth | minsung

ship : minsung | minho x jisung
genre : fluff
type : storyline
relationship : friends
status : requested by  hyunjinshairband5465

—•—

truth

it just strucked midnight on the 25th of october and the boys are happy to celebrate minho's birthday together with stays on vlive today. since they rarely have this occasion, chan decided to make it special and have minho receive and open his gifts on camera.

"is this what i think it is?" minho carefully tear off the wrapping paper, revealing a medium-sized box that was given my hyunjin. the younger holds onto his laughter, silently hoping that minho would find his gift funny.

minho opened the box to see two packs of dry cat food and sneered at hyunjin. "really?" he asked. "this is revenge because you gave me dog food for kkami on my birthday." hyunjin replied similarly and the older almost lost it that the others hold him down before he could charge at hyunjin.

"alright, next is from... jisung!" minho read out the name on the present bag and it made him smile really wide. he glanced at the squirrel boy to see him smiling just as wide which made his heart flutter.

minho can't deny his crush on the cute boy in front of him. ever since they started training together, there's always this special connection between them and minho started to realize that it's not like any other connection.

he is head over heels for jisung.

"hyung? are you gonna open it?" jisung waved his hand in front of minho's face, trying to get his attention. the brunette snapped out of his trance and chuckled nervously, nodding as he opens the bag.

once he put his hand in, he could feel a soft and fluffy texture and once he pulled it out, he was surprised to see cute little teddy bear in his possession.

"this little buddy reminds me of you, so i thought you would like him." jisung shyly said as he nibbled his bottom lips out of nervousness. this of course made minho soft and he cooed silently.

"of course i love him, it's from you." minho nonchalantly said, still playing around with his new friend that he didn't notice the slight tint of pink appearing on jisung's chubby cheeks.

the live continued on until it was late and they decided to call it a day. the boys went into their respective rooms, half of them falling asleep almost immediately, including minho's roommates.

minho laid on his bed after washing up and glanced at the bear jisung gave him. he played around with it for a bit when he felt an unfamiliar object in the bear's left leg. he tried to find out what it is by pressing it and what happened surprised him.

"hi hyung! i guess you've found the secret message" a sweet laugh filled the room as minho sat still, shocked. "i have to tell you something important so if you asked me to get sushi together whenever, i'll know you've heard this. after that, i'll tell you what's in my mind. have a good day hyung, love you!" and it ended.

the little voice note that jisung had attached to the bear's left leg made minho curious about what the younger was talking about. he had to admit, it kept him up all night thinking about it.

the next day during practice, minho had been keeping an eye on jisung but no matter what he does, he could never read jisung's mind. so without waiting any longer, he approached the younger right after they finished their practice.