let me go | seungjin

ship : seungjin | seungmin x hyunjin
genre : angst (?)
type : storyline | zombie apocalypse au
relationship : couple
status : not requested

! WARNING !
it's a zombie apocalypse au so you should be aware of what's coming

—•—

let me go

the sound of banging on doors, indistinctive yells, piercing sirens, and glasses smashing made seungmin whimpered in fear. never in a million years did he ever imagined his worst nightmare coming true, let alone haunting him in the most terrifying way.

he could hear the hungry groans of those who were once innocent individuals. they were all out there looking for their next victims, ready to lunge any time they laid their eyes on a meal.

seungmin kept his knees close as he hugged them tight, his body shaking tremendously. he hates being alone in such situation, he needed someone to protect him and assure him that everything will be fine.

"minnie?"

as soon as he heard the voice that he missed, he quickly tackled the other in a hug, not wanting to let go once. the older who was now sitting beside him stroked his hair as he whispers comforting words to calm the boy down.

"hey, it's okay. i managed to get water for you." hyunjin tried pulling away, taking a good look at his boyfriend's pale face. seungmin finally let his weak arms go and took the water bottle from the other.

"please don't leave me alone like that again." he muttered once he downed half the bottle, quencing his thirst. hyunjin stretched his arm out and hold onto the younger's smaller torso gently.

"i'm sorry, but your lips were so dry and i need to take care of you." he whispered, making sure that he wasn't loud enough to be caught. "but you could've taken me with you." seungmin protested as he crossed his arms and looked the other way.

"no way am i gonna do that, it's too dangerous for you!" hyunjin fought back, raising his voice a bit higher but still maintained the whisper tone. the younger locked eyes with him, a tint of anger and concern could be seen clearly in them.

"and is it not dangerous for you?"

the older was taken aback by the sudden lash out. he feels bad for making seungmin worry like this, but he had no choice but to protect him at all cost. he would do whatever it takes to keep his boyfriend alive, even if it costs him his own life.

"i'm sorry minnie, but you do know that i did this all for you, right?" hyunjin softens his tone as he takes seungmin into his arms, caressing his head lightly. the younger sinks into his embrace and stayed quiet, enjoying the small bits of affection he could ever get in this apocalypse.

he could feel hyunjin's fingers under his chin before lifting his head up as they make eye contact. slowly but surely, they leaned in and connected their lips in a short but loving kiss.

"i love you so much." the older whispered as he carressed seungmin's soft cheeks which made him smile softly and leaned into his touch.

"i love you t-"

he was cut off by the door getting banged multiple times. they could hear the spitty fits and the sound of those creatures dragging their body parts down the street behind them. seungmin cowered in fear and covered his ears in an instant.