photo booth | hyunlix

ship : hyunlix | hyunjin x felix
genre : fluff
type : storyline
relationship : friends
status : not requested

--•--

photo booth

"omg, you guys are so fucking dense,"

hyunjin looked at his hyung in utter shock. seeing minho rolling his eyes in complete annoyance made him wanting to throw a fit.

"what do you mean by that?" the younger asked, and minho let out a harsh and disappointed sigh.

"you like him, and he obviously like you too. i don't get why you can't agree with me, it's the most obvious thing i've seen my whole life," minho sneered, continuing to sip on his tea.

"bitch, he doesn't. i'm his best friend, i know him better than anyone," hyunjin refused to agree. no matter how much his friends assured him that the younger boy likes him, he will never once agree to it.

"and i'm also his best friend, that makes us equal," minho said, eyeing hyunjin in an annoyed manner. hyunjin scoffed and turn his head to avoid minho's glare.

"say what, try to take him on a date. i'll prove to you he likes you too," minho said, gaining the younger's attention back to him. hyunjin can't believe what he just heard.

"no way i'm gonna do that, you really want to watch me get rejected?" he hissed, mentally trying to not lash it all out on minho. the older chuckled and walked towards hyunjin before ruffling his hair.

"come on, don't be a coward. you're gonna thank me later," he smirked and left the room, leaving a very annoyed hyunjin. no way he would ask his crush out just like that, he won't be ready for any rejec-

his thought got interrupted by a notification coming from his phone and his eyes went wide eyes when he sees his lock screen.

4 new messages from lixxie ❤️
  : awwh hyunjin why are you
    shy?
  : of course i would go on a
    date with you!
  : minho hyung told me i
    should get ready by 5pm
  : i'm excited! can't wait to see
    you uwu

hyunjin felt his heart racing in an instant. he really wants to kill minho right at this moment but he can't just back off now.

"shit,"

-----

hyunjin checked himself in the mirror one last time before letting out a quick sigh. he can't believe he's really doing this.

taking his phone off charge and his wallet, he walked out of his room and put on his shoes. he didn't even have a plan in mind but minho said he got it settled.

"okay, so you go to his house and walk with him for your date. do whatever you want, have a picnic at the park, have a walk at the beach, go have fun at the amusement park. as long as you're doing something, it's gonna be good. i promise if you do this, i won't tease you anymore,"

that's what minho said when they called, and hyunjin could only think of the last choice. amusement park date is always fun, and felix loves going on rides.

heading out, he walked to felix's house which is not far from his and his hands turns cold out of nervousness. once he reached the door, he hesitated to knock but was then surprised by someone opening the door.

"oh hyunjin, you're here already!" felix exclaimed before giving hyunjin a hug. the older could feel heat rushing through his cheeks before he could hug back.

"should we go?" felix asked as he pulled away from the hug. hyunjin is still red and he wishes that felix didn't notice it. "y-yeah," hyunjin stammered but let out a quick answer.

the two walked side by side on their way to the bus stop and hyunjin glanced at felix tiny hand and he got the urge to hold it in his.

"don't forget to hold his hand, it's not a date if you don't. it's just gonna be a friends hang out and i don't want that. if you don't do it, you're gonna have to buy me late night snacks,"

minho's voice came back into hyunjin's head and he went wide eyed. he surely does not want to pay extra expenses on minho, but he doesn't want to embarrass himself either.

without giving a thought, hyunjin slowly let his hand slipped in between felix's and successfully holds his small hand. felix was surprised by the sudden contact but then smiled and tighten their grip.

hyunjin could feel his heart bursting in any second if this keeps on going but kept his composure. felix was also obviously flustered but being the dense boy he is, hyunjin didn't notice.

when they reached the amusement park, felix was smiling ear to ear. he always wanted to go on an amusement park date but he never dated anyone before.

the two are constantly holding hands and going on rides together. felix's smile never left his face, and so does hyunjin's. being able to be with felix the whole day have brought nothing but happiness to him.

"can we go into one of those?" felix asked and pointed at a specific place he wanted to be. hyunjin looked over to see several photo booths and smiled. hyunjin nodded and felix happily made his way to one of them.

they both sat inside the booth and read the instructions. after inserting the required token, they both get ready for the pictures. there's a total of five shots so they started off with a casual one.

for the second one they both did a peace sign, with the side of their forehead slightly leaned onto each other. hyunjin is scared if the camera made his blush looked visible but there was no going back.

both boys got some props for the third shot. felix put on an oversize sunglasses while hyunjin got a mustache on his face. they both giggled while doing so, hoping that the picture won't turn out shaky.

for the fourth one hyunjin is so immersed on getting a bunch of props on his head and face while felix just giggled as he looked at the older. the picture looked like felix was admiring hyunjin, which he definitely was.

and for the last one, hyunjin didn't know what else to do so he looked at the smiling felix and he smiled as well. he guess the last one is just gonna be a cute one where they smile at the camera, shooting mini hearts.

when hyunjin turned his head to the camera with his mini heart shaped finger, the camera was on the count of three. once the camera shuttered, hyunjin felt a soft presence on his left cheek.

when he looked to the side, he could only see felix looking away from him and that left him confused. he doesn't know what was on his cheek, but he dismissed it. they both waited for the pictures to process so they could edit and print it out.

when the pictures are done, they both looked at them with pure happiness. they edited the pictures one by one but once they reached the fifth one, felix immediately hid his face and hyunjin was left to stare in shock.

in the picture, felix is kissing his left cheek.

hyunjin let a small smile crept onto his lips before looking towards the now embarrassed felix. he chuckled at the younger's behaviour before feeling heat rushes through his cheeks. he decided to edit on a a little heart in between them in the picture before printing them out.

once the pictures are out, hyunjin gave a copy to felix and they both just giggled at each other. at this point, if anyone sees them like this, they would definitely think they are a couple.

"thanks for the sweet kiss, i really liked it," hyunjin said as they both walked home, hand in hand. felix ran over his side, slightly pushing him because he's shy. hyunjin couldn't help but coo at this sight.

maybe i should really thanks minho hyung.

-----

omg finally some fluff dsjfkf-