only us | seunglix

ship : seunglix | seungmin x felix
genre : fluff
type : storyline
relationship : couple
status : requested by Changjinlix

--•--

only us

it was a weekend in australia and stray kids have just finished their concert there. it was a day off and they planned to go out together, but seungmin and felix had other plans.

they came up with an excuse that they are too tired and lazy to head out, when in reality they just want to spend their time alone. the boys of course dismissed it, knowing that the two can't be separated since they started dating last year.

after the others left, the two snuggled on the couch and put on a random tv series. felix laid his head on seungmin's chest with his arm wrapped around the younger's waist while seungmin played with the other's hair.

a few minutes passed, and felix eventually got bored. he lifted his head to see seungmin was already staring back at him. blushing, he hid his face from seungmin's sight. "hey, why are you hiding that pretty face of yours?" seungmin asked as he hold onto felix's tiny hands that covered his face. he pulled it away to see felix being a blushing mess.

seungmin thought it was cute, so he teased felix by kissing his nose. "you're so cute, never hide your face from me again." he said. felix proceeds to scrunch up his face before replying, "why were you staring at me like that, then?" followed by a small pout. "because you're an angel. who wouldn't stare at you?" seungmin said nonchalantly before turning his attention back to the tv.

"minnie, can we do something else please?" felix tugged onto seungmin's shirt, pleading. the younger looked at felix for a few seconds before turning his whole body to face his boyfriend. "what do you want to do?" he asked.

"can we bake something for the members when they get home?" felix asked, showing his pearly white teeth as he smiled. that smile never failed to make seungmin's heart beating out of his chest. the younger leaned in and booped felix on the nose before standing up and offering his hand. "let's go, then."

"lixxie, that's not how you do it." seungmin said, his eyes focused on what felix is trying to achieve. they started halfway, but the older seems to struggle with the batter. stopping what he was doing, seungmin walked and approached felix from behind.

peaking at the unmixed batter that felix was struggling with, seungmin let his hand leads felix's as they mix it together. as they do that, the younger rested his head on felix's shoulder, inhaling his scent. felix giggled at this, seeing seungmin being this cheesy seems so funny to him.

after they finished making a whole set of muffins and cookies, they decided to finally rest before the members get back home. they planned to go out on an amusement park date right after, so a rest would be nice at the moment.

after receiving a text from chan saying that they are almost home, seungmin and felix changed and get ready for their date. when the members got back, they were baffled to see the two all set and ready to go out, leaving them behind. they didn't complain though because of the food they left, so they said their goodbyes and let the two boys have fun.

"remember our first date? it was just like this one." seungmin asked felix as they walk hand in hand into the amusement park. felix of course nodded with a wide smile on his face. their first date was in an amusement park as well, but it was back in korea. today, felix had brought both of them to his favourite here in australia.

they are being extra careful to not be seen by any fans while they're on a date, so they have their masks and caps on in order to not get caught. even though they're doing so, nothing can stop them from holding hands and having the time of their lives.

felix spotted a huge bunny plush at one of the dart games so he pulled seungmin over to play with him. the younger swear he could see sparkles in felix's eyes when he looked at the prize he wanted. seungmin decided to play for him instead of playing it together.

while preparing his darts, seungmin caught the guy behind the counter flirting with felix and he didn't like what he was seeing. "excuse me, can i start now?" he let out a loud cough, gaining the worker's attention. the man stopped flirting and went over to set the targets for seungmin.

seungmin being himself wanted to make sure he gets his message across the other side so he threw the first two darts without paying attention. "hey, can you stand a bit to the right? you're blocking my target." before he threw the last dart, he asked the man to move. liking what he sees, he threw the last dart where it almost touches the man's left cheek before hitting the target. he smirked once he saw the panicked expression in the other's face.

the man gave him his prize, which is the huge bunny plush felix wanted. handing it over to the older, seungmin whispered into the man's ear, "next time, don't flirt with somebody else's boyfriend." before leaving abruptly with felix.

the two went home after a long day, and felix still has no idea what seungmin did. the younger was obviously jealous, but of course he won't admit it. when he got out of the shower, he could already see felix on the bed, snuggling with the bunny seungmin got him.

after putting on some comfy clothes, seungmin jumped in bed with felix and spooned him from behind. "thank you for today, minnie." felix whispered softly, feeling his eyes started to get heavy as every second passed. today has been one of the best days for both of them as they described the day as "a day for only us together." seungmin buried his face in the older's neck as he snuggled closer.

"anything for you, angel."