boyfriend | hyunho

ship : hyunho | hyunjin x minho
genre : fluff
type : storyline
relationship : friends (?)
status : not requested
somehow inspired by the first few clips of the video in the media above so thanks to blue woos on youtube!

--•--

boyfriend
quick note : they are not dating! (or are they? 👀)

"yah, kim seungmin! what do you think you're doing?"

both seungmin and hyunjin turned to the voice of their scary hyung that they love to tease. both of them are currently laying on on the floor with hyunjin's head on top of seungmin's chest and minho didn't like what he sees.

"what did i do wrong?" seungmin asked. he was actually worried if he offended minho in some way he didn't realize. "everything you do is wrong." minho said in an angry manner, but anyone could see he was just joking.

hyunjin decided to stand up and face minho up close. "what does me dating seungmin have anything to do with you?" he asked as a joke and minho's reaction was priceless.

you see, seungmin and hyunjin is really close that everyone in stray kids starts to ship them. at one point, hyunjin admits that he's 'dating' seungmin, but in a platonic way. it's just a concept they play around in the group, much like the 'divorced couple' concept that minho and seungmin had.

hyunjin was chuckling at the older's reaction when suddenly he was pushed to the wall behind him by minho's strong hands. "you can't do that. you can't date him." minho scoffed.

"why not?" hyunjin was taken aback but played along, he loves teasing minho anyways. the older surely won't be able to refrain himself from actually frying him in the air fryer if he keeps on going but he enjoys seeing how annoyed he gets.

"because you're mine!" minho exclaimed and with that, hyunjin escaped from his grip and ran away as he land on seungmin's chest once again, giggling and pointing fingers at the older.

—————

"okay i'll take a picture of you, but i'll make it look like you're boyfriend material." jisung hold onto hyunjin's camera as he gets ready to take the older's picture. "do a boyfriend pose." he instructed and hyunjin complied.

"who is this handsome man's boyfriend?"

a voice behind jisung was heard and it turned out to be minho. he was looking at hyunjin when he said that, his smile never left his face. then he answered his own question with a "me." as his smile widens.

you thought his smile couldn't get any bigger but it grew tremendously once hyunjin replied with "yeah, i'm minho hyung's boyfriend." but then hyunjin quickly denied it and the drop on minho's face was so funny that he couldn't contain his laugh.

boy, does he love teasing this man.

—————

stray kids are currently live streaming  and the boys are describing each other's outfit. when hyunjin's eyes dropped on minho's outfit, he thought that he looked really cute with that outfit and it screams out boyfriend material.

"minho hyung kinda has a boyfriend vibe with this outfit." he nonchalantly said and minho was surprised at first, looking at his own outfit. but he was quick to respond which surprised poor jeongin. "i'm your boyfriend." he said as he pointed at hyunjin, a smug smile stuck on his face.

hyunjin chuckled at his respond and just brushed it off until they finished the live. after saying goodbye, the boys went to take a break before their next photoshoot starts.

hyunjin eyed minho and asked him to come sit with him on the couch. the older hesitated at first because he was offended that hyunjin didn't respond to his statement. but then the younger pleaded and he couldn't really resist the cutie.

"hi." hyunjin smiled at minho sweetly when he finally got the older to sit with him. minho frowned, obviously still sulking from all the teasing hyunjin had done so far.

the younger finds the way minho pouts to express his disappointment adorable that he couldn't resist to pinch his cheeks. "awh hyung, come on. don't be sad." he said, staring softly into minho's beautiful eyes.

"why am i always the one expressing my love for you?" minho continues to pout, this time he was actually sad. "you never admitted that i'm your boyfriend..." he trailed off.

hyunjin smiled a little as he replied, "you were the one that wanted to keep it lowkey." minho sighed. hyunjin is right, he was the one that decided on that but he was also the one who's not keeping the promise.

"so i acted like it was a joke, we don't want anyone to find out, right?" hyunjin continued, hoping that minho would respond positively. even though he looks adorable with a pout, the younger doesn't like seeing him sad like this.

"actually, let's do a change of plan." minho blurted out. hyunjin tilted his head in confusion which made the older coo in silent. "let's just tell the boys, and still keep it lowkey for stays. let's see if they will be able to find out or not."

hyunjin was taken aback by the sudden decision. "are you sure?" he asked and minho nodded before leaning in to place a soft peck on the other's lips. "i'm sure."

"what in the heaven did i just saw?"

the young couple whipped their head to the voice to see chan standing awkwardly in front of them with a glass of water in his hand. he then knitted his eyebrows together and guessed. "are you guys perhaps... dating?"

hyunjin was surprised to see minho nodding eagerly at chan, but it made him smile that the other is finally opening up about their relationship. "oh, cool." chan replied before slowly turning and walking the other direction towards the rest of the group.

hyunjin chuckled at their leader but he knows that they can trust him. he is aware that he still has to keep it lowkey with fans though, so the thought of continuing to tease minho made him smile like an idiot.

"your smile is so pretty."

and that was hyunjin's weak spot. he's a sucker for compliments. all this time minho claimed him as his boyfriend on camera, it didn't even make him flustered one bit but when he said his smile is pretty? his heart melted right away.

"finally, i missed seeing your red cheeks. now come here." minho proudly said before taking the younger into his arms as he hold him tight. they ended up cuddling on the couch when the other group members came to see them sleeping soundly.

so now, minho can finally openly claim that hyunjin is his boyfriend and his only.