does he? | seungjin

ship : seungjin | seungmin x hyunjin
genre : angst
type : storyline
relationship : couple
status : requested by hyunjinponytail

does he?

seungmin stared at the picture displayed on his phone, his heart breaking little by little. remembering back what they used to be adds more salt to the wound, making the pain he's facing unbearable.

the picture was of him and hyunjin hugging, smiles wide on their faces. it was taken back before their debut, and it was the first day they started dating officially. that day was the best day for seungmin, and he wished he could turn back time.

a few weeks after they started dating, seungmin can't help but to feel jealous whenever he sees hyunjin clinging onto someone other than him. it would be fine if the older realized it and do something to make up for it, but hyunjin never did.

the more he kept quiet about being left out when he sees hyunjin and jeongin together, the closer the two grows and at one point they were inseparable. seungmin knew there's nothing going on between them, but he just can't ignore the pain he felt when hyunjin prioritized a friend more than his own boyfriend.

hyunjin didn't seem like he cared for him because when the younger needs emotional support, he ignored him most of the time.

that hurts seungmin so much that he couldn't take it anymore. everything he's been through ever since he started dating hyunjin is a living hell that he started questioning,

does he really not care about me anymore?

that night, he decided to confront hyunjin and tell him everything that's been going in his mind. from being jealous to getting ignored, he will pour his heart out.

"hyunjin, we need to talk."

the taller groaned as he pulled the blanket over him, not really in the mood to talk. "talk about what? just go to sleep, i don't have time for this." he replied harshly.

even though seungmin would usually give up and comply, he didn't even think about listening to hyunjin this time. he roughly pulled the blanket away from hyunjin, not caring how mad the older looked right after.

"talk about us. i don't care if you don't have time for this, but for all i know this conversation doesn't revolve around you alone." seungmin clenched his jaw, trying to keep his composure so that he doesn't end up brraking down in front of hyunjin.

"what the fuck? what's so important that you can't wait until tomorrow?" hyunjin raised his voice, almost making the younger flinch. the taller was looking at him with anger, yet seungmin tries his best not to let it bother him.

"i want you to be honest with me. is there really nothing going on between you and jeongin?" he asked and he instantly got a frustrated groan as a reply from the other.

"this shit again? i already told you that we're just friends. stop being jealous, it's so fucking annoying." he scoffed in anger, not even sparing a glance at the younger.

"jealous? this isn't just about me being jealous, hyunjin. you're ignoring me and treating me like garbage, which is the opposite of how you're treating jeongin. how do you expect me to know that you don't have feelings for him when this is how you treat your own boyfriend?" what he said hurts seungmin in so many ways, yet the boy kept his ground and fought back.

"see? this is why i hate being with you. you're being too possesive and you think that you can control me and who i'm friends with. gosh, kim seungmin would you please just suck it up and let it go?"