ily | multiship

ship : multiship
genre : fluff
type : storyline
relationship : couple(s)
status : not requested
pride month special !

ily

"love wake up, i made you breakfast."

minho's eyes fluttered open as he heard the soft voice of his boyfriend. once his visions started getting clearer, a smile automatically spreads across his lips as he tried grabbing chan back onto the bed with him. he succeeded and snuggled into his neck as the older let out a quick chuckle.

"what are you doing, sweets? come on let's eat breakfast, we have plans with the others today." chan said softly, his hands slowly patting minho's head as the younger holds onto him tight. "but i wanna stay in bed with you." he could hear minho pouts as he tightens the hug.

"oh trust me i would love to do that but you were the one who planned this remember? plus it's felix's and jisung's birthday, we can't possibly miss that." chan tried reasoning with the younger which results in him getting pushed off the bed as minho stretches his arms. he let out a small laugh seeing chan struggling to get up from the fall.

"you know what? you can make your own breakfast." chan jokingly said as he faced the other way, pretending to sulk. it didn't last long as he then felt a pair of arms wrapping around his waist from the back as he slowly relaxed to the other's calm breathing.

"i'm sorry channie, you know i love you so much right?" minho frowned as he puts his head on chan's broad shoulder. the older didn't hesitate to turn his head and placed a soft peck on his frown, immediately turning it upside down.

"sadly, i love you too. now go get ready." chan said and before the younger could say anything, he frees himself from the hug and ran to the kitchen. he loves teasing minho in the morning since he would be grumpy but that's when he's the cutest.

in chan's eyes, that is.

————

"hyung hurry up, we're gonna be late!" seungmin yelled across the room, getting a certain someone to maybe pick up his pace— if possible. he had been waiting for the older for a good fifteen minutes yet he is still not ready yet.

"sorry i'm late, i forgot where i put my phone just now." when he heard the other's voice and turned to face him, seungmin's jaw dropped a little. his boyfriend looks absolutely stunning that day, he didn't know how to react.

"baby, you're staring." changbin teased as he came closer to the younger. seungmin quickly snapped out of his trance and scrunched his nose. "why are you dressing up so nicely today? you're not trying to impress anyone are you?" he asked, raising one of his eyebrows at the older.

"what are you talking about? i always dress up whenever we go out, this isn't the first time." changbin reasoned, his hands finding its way around the younger's waist as he holds him close. "plus, i always want to look good for you." he added, making seungmin flustered.

"gosh, you're such a flirt." the taller muttered, trying to face away from his boyfriend. "you love me." changbin didn't want to lose though, so he leaned closer and kissed the corner of his lips just to tease him before letting go and heading to the door.

seungmin frowned as he was left blushing in the middle of the living room. he can't even reply with a "i do love you." and he really wanted that kiss, but he knows changbin was just teasing him when he did that. the older seemed to notice and chuckled.

"you'll get the kiss later, baby. now come on we're gonna be late."

————

"innie, how long do i have to keep this on?" jisung asked with a frown. he had been blindfolded for the pass ten minutes and he started to get a little impatient. he's aware it's his birthday, but he has no idea on what kind of surprise his boyfriend has planned.

"just a bit more, okay?" jeongin replied softly, his hands still guiding the older towards their location. a few minutes later they finally came to a stop and jisung couldn't wait to open his blindfold.

"okay before you open the blindfold, i just want to say that i love you so much and i'm so happy you're in my life." he felt jeongin holds onto both of his hands as he says that and it made his heart bursts. he doesn't deserve jeongin, he is definitely way to good for him.

then he suddenly felt the blindfold being untied and his eyes slowly adjusted to the light, and what he saw made his eyes teary.

"surprise!" all his friends are there, surprising him on his birthday. they started to sing happy birthday for him and he was shocked to see that they are at the beach, one of his favourite place to go to. he hugged and thanked each and every one of them, actual tears coming out from his eyes.

"well actually, jeongin planned everything with the help of minho so you should really thank him." chan said, making jeongin blush. jisung then turned his attention to his cute boyfriend and kissed his forehead as he holds him close.

"thank you for everything, apple.  you're the best thing that ever happened to me. i love you too and i will never stop loving you." he said softly before leaving a sweet kiss on the younger's lips. jeongin kissed back almost immediately and as if it was planned, a firework bursted in the sky.

it was a perfect night for the both of them.

————

"sorry we couldn't celebrate felix's birthday together, guys. he was already pretty tired and wanted to sleep." hyunjin apologized to everyone that night as they were cleaning up after jisung's surprise party.

the plan was supposed to go until they celebrate felix's birthday but unfortunately the said boy fell asleep in the car after telling them he was tired and wanted to rest. after saying goodbyes, hyunjin got in the car and smiled at the sleeping figure of his boyfriend. he kissed his hand softly before driving back to their shared house.

when they got there, hyunjin didn't have the heart to wake felix up so he decided to just pick him up and bring him in himself. he placed the younger boy on the bed before he went to wash up. he was glad felix wore something warm and comfortable that night so he didn't have to change.

when he got out of the bathroom and get dressed for bed, his heart softens when he saw felix hugging his favourite plushie who he oftens cuddles with when hyunjin isn't around. the older finished everything and finally slipped into the bed beside his boyfriend.

he looked at the smaller boy beside him and admired his features. his freckles has always been hyunjin's favourite, it never failed to make felix looks so pretty in his eyes. he also loves it when the younger smiles in his sleep, it makes him relieved that his boyfriend is sleeping soundly now, after all of the sleepless nights he had been through before they got together.

he glanced at the clock to see that it had strucked midnight, and it is officially felix's birthday. he then suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist as the younger cuddled him. hyunjin smiled softly and held him in his arms, his hands playing with felix's hair.

"happy birthday sunshine, i love you."

————

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH LOVELIES <3

i hope you enjoyed this one, i kinda rushed a bit at the end but i still hope you guys liked it hehe

thank you for the ones suggesting on what ship i should do! i didn't know there were so many seungbin shippers among us, they're literally one of my favourite ship like EVER JDJDJSSJ