soft | seungchan

ship : seungchan | seungmin x chan
genre : fluff
type : storyline
relationship : friends
status : not requested
inspired by seungchan love-hate relationship itself :')

soft

"hey does anyone see chan hyung?" minho asked everyone in the room, wondering where their leader is. "he's probably somewhere chasing seungmin again." hyunjin replied, his eyes not leaving his phone as he tried to focus on the game he's playing.

you see, chan has this weird habit of following seungmin whenever he sees the younger. he loves to annoy seungmin so much that even the members stopped caring when they saw them together.

sometimes, chan would bother seungmin when he talks or do anything and the younger would get annoyed and runs away from him. though that didn't stop the leader to follow him around and continue to annoy him, it just makes him happy.

seungmin on the other side would either ignore and let himself be chased or seek revenge by getting on chan's nerves. he once told the other members to inform him if chan is around so he could run away before the older could approach him.

though, what seungmin didn't know, despite all the acts chan had done, the leader is actually just soft for him. he only felt like he didn't give seungmin much attention when they were trainees and recently, he had been taking a liking to the cute puppy boy.

whether it's bothering him or chasing him around, chan enjoys seeing seungmin gets mad and runs away. at one point he was sure that he saw a tint of red on the younger's cheeks when he hugged him from behind and that made him happy.

seungmin is currently drawing on a letter to be send out to stays since their last comeback stage just ended that day. he was alone in the room with the camera crew after changbin left to get them some drinks for them both.

chan was minding his own business when he saw changbin and wondered what he was doing. "hey where are you going?" he asked, stopping the younger from walking through the corridor. "oh i just finished writing out letters for stays so i'm just gonna fetch some drinks for seungmin and go take a break." changbin replied nonchalantly.

when he heard seungmin's name, an idea immediately popped up in chan's head. he told changbin to just go rest while he will bring the drink for seungmin. the younger didn't seems to object and continued on with his day.

chan had a bright smile on his face when he opened the door to the small room seungmin was in, a glass of water in his hand. when he saw the younger, his grin grew bigger and the camera spotted him.

he decided to go behind seungmin who is still concentrating on the letters and just stay there as he watched him draw. seeing the younger so focused as he unconsciously stucked out his tongue a bit really made chan coo. he was just too cute for the older's heart.

seungmin then smiled as he showed the little drawing he made to the camera before realizing the crew had a suspicious look on their face, as if they were trying to hold onto a laugh. he was confused and quickly felt a familiar presence behind him.

when he turned around, he was startled by none other than bang chan, the man who seems to enjoy seeing him mad. "i brought you something to drink." chan giggled then proceeds to tease the younger by pinching his cheeks and making cute noises. seungmin was just there with his not-amused face as he covered his face from the camera.

he let out a small thanks before taking a sip from the glass as chan took a seat beside him. they continued to draw on the letters together, or more like chan constantly trying to ruin seungmin's cute drawing. the leader giggled when the younger took his things and turned around, back facing him.

no one knows, but seungmin's heart was beating so hard that he was afraid that everyone in the room could hear it. he won't admit that chan was making him feel all different lately and he had no strength whatsoever to fight back his urge to just give in to chan's affection.

they had a bit of a laugh before the crew left the scene for a short break, leaving the two boys alone in the room. chan who was still sitting beside seungmin had his eyes stuck on the other's face, a smile also appearing on his own lips.

seungmin felt tensed when he noticed chan was staring at him like that in the corner of his eyes. it's not that he felt uncomfortable, he was just flustered since he had been feeling so many emotions around chan recently. he doesn't know what it is, but it made him happy thinking that chan likes spending time with him, even though that would only annoy him more.

"stop staring at me like that, you're being creepy." he stated, clearly not meaning what he said. the laugh he heard from chan was like music to his ears, it made his heart flutter.

"what do you mean creepy? you're so cute, who wouldn't stare at you?"

and again, seungmin really couldn't handle anything at the moment. he swears if he hears another compliment from the older, his heart will burst and he won't be able to hide what he feels anymore.

"go away, stop bothering me." he said, hoping that his stern tone made him seems like he really is mad when in fact he was trying to run away from chan before he does anything he regrets. chan didn't listen though, instead he had his arms wrapped around seungmin's torso, trapping his arms along with it.

"no." he muttered as he snuggled closer to seungmin, making the younger panics in silent. he tried to escape chan's strong grip, but to no avail. his heart is literally beating out of his chest, there's no way he can keep it in now.

"i hate you." he muttered in english, making chan laugh really loud. he really did enjoy seeing seungmin mad like this, it made him feel accomplished. "i love you too, seungmin." he replied back similarly, making the hug even tighter.

now that was the final blow, seungmin really couldn't take it anymore. hearing "i love you." from chan himself makes him all flustered that he started to let out a quick squeal. chan noticed and seungmin blames the butterflies in his stomach for that.

"aw, is my little puppy flustered?" chan teased, his hands still wrapped around seungmin's torso as he had a smug smile on his face. the younger's face got redder than how it was previously and before it could get too much, chan let go of the hug.

seungmin felt relieved for a bit, but he hates how his heartbeat would not slow down. "i hate how i can't hate you..." he muttered suddenly, bringing chan into surprise. "i hate how i feel around you," he continued, the older still confused about his choice of words. seungmin knows he shouldn't be saying this here, but he really couldn't help it.

"and i hate how i fell for you."

and that last sentence made chan shocked, which seungmin expected but what he didn't expect is to see a smile growing slowly but surely on chan's lips. he doesn't know what it meant, why would the older smile like that when he heard his confession?

"i know i would get you to open up one day, pup." chan said as he ruffled seungmin's hair, his smile growing bigger. the younger still doesn't understand anything but once he felt chan's soft lips on his forehead, his mind went blank.

"why do you think i continue to chase you around if it's not because i like you?" the older spoke softly, his hands slowly guiding seungmin's head to face him. when their eyes locked, seungmin couldn't believe anything that was happening. it felt like a fever dream, yet it also felt so real.

"you and me, boyfriends. sounds like a plan?"

————

hi hi! i've been falling for seungchan lately they're so adorable i just ♥_♥ BUT THEN this is also inspired by the youtube video i linked together hehe it felt a bit rushed and i'm not that happy with it but i hope you enjoyed this one nonetheless! <3

also- request are open so you know...? 0-0