heart shaker | jeonglix

ship : jeonglix | jeongin x felix
genre : fluff
type : storyline
relationship : friends
status : not requested
(ideas from kowawallflower because she's amazing)

--•--

heart shaker

stray kids had been working very hard for their upcoming comeback, so jyp entertainment had decided to give them a week of break before their promotions started. most of them decided to visit their family, chan coming along with changbin to his.

felix had nowhere to go so he wanted to stay at the dorm but jeongin had other ideas. the younger had brought an extra ticket for the train back to busan, and he surprised felix with the intention of bringing the older with him back to his hometown.

felix is of course, pleased and extremely excited to be spending his week with jeongin. not to mention how he had always wanted to go back to busan after their last fansign.

once they reached jeongin's house, felix was welcomed with open arms. jeongin's parents and brother had taken a liking to felix a lot, and jeongin is happy that he could make the older feel accepted.

it was friday and jeongin's parents went to work while his brother was in school. both felix and jeongin were chilling by the living room, watching a drama on netflix.

suddenly an idea popped in jeongin's head and he turned to felix with an excited expression on his face as he grabbed the older's arm. felix was shocked by the sudden contact, but he's not complaining.

"i have a great idea," jeongin said in excitement. felix tilted his head, signalling the younger to continue. "can we go and bake some cookies, please?" he asked, pleading the older with his puppy eyes.

felix couldn't help but feel his heart skipped a beat. the fact that jeongin is holding his arm tighter didn't make it any better. he was sure that jeongin had no intention to do whatever he just did, but felix couldn't ignore his feelings towards the younger.

"it's your house, so it's supposed to be your choice. i'll agree with anything," felix said softly, earning a wide smile from jeongin. "yay! okay so let's go," he exclaimed and stood up, offering his hand for felix to take.

felix blushed slightly but still took his hand. they both made their way into the kitchen and jeongin quickly took out his phone to find a recipe to bake cookies. while doing so, felix sat by the kitchen counter and looked for the basic ingredients.

once they found the recipe they wanted, jeongin handed out one apron to felix while he got himself one as well. felix had put on some music on the bluetooth speaker so they can jam to the music while they bake.

felix was cracking eggs and preparing the butter while jeongin settles down the flour with the other ingredients. both of them came together on the counter and started mixing. once they were done, jeongin put them in the oven and set the timer.

"you know, we have a lot of flour left," jeongin said as he saw felix heading towards the sink to wash the cutleries. "then tie it up and keep them, we could use it for later," felix said, not looking back once.

jeongin frowned at this, thinking that it's not fun at all. he looked over to the opened packet of flour and an evil plan popped up in his head.

while felix was cleaning the bowls, he suddenly felt a pair of arms going around his waist, giving him a warm embrace from behind. felix was surprised, but he was most likely flustered by how smoothly jeongin did it.