nicknames | danceracha

ship : danceracha | minho x hyunjin x felix
genre : fluff
type : storyline
relationship : couple
status : not requested

nicknames

minho, hyunjin and felix have been friends since forever and not long ago, something sparked between them three and they made everything official. most of their friends were so happy to know that their three friends are now dating each other and were the first to actually have boyfriends.

it's not like chan and jisung doesn't like each other, they were just not ready yet for a relationship. different with seungmin and jeongin, they are obviously dense about their feelings towards each other and changbin, the official matchmaker in the friend group have tried everything he could to get them together.

and because of that, felix never knew how couples really work and he never dated anyone. since he just got into one— not to mention with two other people, he still felt awkward but tried to play it cool. he loves both minho and hyunjin, so he just thinks that as long as he loves them, everything will go smoothly.

right?

after a while, he didn't expect to struggle in their relationship. it's not anything bad, it was just that it was so new to him and he never had anyone say anything like that to him before. he almost lost control of how flustered he gets when one of them calls him—

"baby?" a voice called out, snapping felix from his inner monologue.

that was it, that's what he's currently struggling with.

"are you alright? what's wrong?" minho asked when felix didn't answer. the freckled boy went wide eyed and just shook his head. "n-nothing's wrong, hyung. i kind of spaced out a little." he defended, trying his best to not make his stutter visible.

"aw okay, if there's something wrong just tell me and hyunjin yeah? i don't want my baby upset." the older frowned once he finished his sentence, his hands slowly holding onto felix's face. minho pressed a soft kiss on the younger's forehead before smiling softly.

felix swore his heart skipped a beat and he had no idea how to react. it's not like minho never kissed him like that before but why does the pet name makes everything so different? the younger had no idea that he would get even more flustered after dating two sweet boys, didn't he passed that 'crush' phase already?

after reassuring minho that he's fine, felix goes back to thinking. since he didn't want anyone to interrupt him, he just turned on the tv and pretends like he's watching, even though his mind is already someplace else.

now, minho isn't the only one calling him with a name that can make him flustered. his other boyfriend is also just the same. hyunjin would always come out of nowhere and startle him but then proceeds to call him—

"princess!"

felix jumped at the sudden voice beside him, feeling his heart also almost jumping out of his chest. he looked to the side and caught a grinning hyunjin as he slids onto the couch beside him. the name "princess" is still lingering in his ear and he can't help but to blush.

"what are you doing? hyung told me you seemed troubled but refused to talk about it." similar with minho, hyunjin also frowned when he asked what's wrong with his boyfriend. "no hyunjin, i-i'm really fine. there's nothing to worry about." felix tried his best again to not reveal his inner panic.