compete | minchanbin

ship : minchanbin | minho x chan x changbin
genre : fluff (?)
type : storyline
relationship : schoolmates
status : requested/suggested by ThisIsTMI via youtube

--•--

compete

you're not a student of JYP High School if you haven't heard about bang chan. he's the prince charming of the school and it would be impossible to not be aware of his existance. not only is he smart and athletic, he also got the looks that everyone would fall so easily for. chan is also very kind and sweet, his smiles and laughs never failed to make someone's day.

and that someone is changbin.

the younger could only watch chan from afar as he adore his every moves but changbin would never be brave enough to confess. he knows that the whole school has probably developed a crush on chan at some point but he still remains single. that could only mean that it would be impossible to confess and get your feelings reciprocated.

changbin sighed. he is a nobody compared to chan. he's the innocent, naive, fragile and introverted boy who no one really talks to. he doesn't have many friends, but he's thankful for the ones he had so far. jisung and felix have always been with him since the beginning so they know everything about each other. changbin wished he is more friendly with people though, because chan seems to get along very well with friendly people, especially the school's heartthrob, lee minho.

minho is blessed with good looks since he was born and got popular with it, but he doesn't exactly have a good heart. not many people are aware, but he tends to bully students who are younger than him and changbin was one of them. however, lately minho doesn't disturb him anymore since he got closer with chan but he could tell that the older still doesn't like him for no reason.

it seems like he's aware of changbin's growing crush on chan so he decided to get in the way because he, also has a crush on the school's prince charming. unlike changbin, minho only likes chan for his reputation and since they're both popular, he thought they would make a 'great' couple. or maybe he just wants to see changbin suffer.

now, competing with minho won't be easy, but changbin was really persistent with his feelings. it took a while but he finally got the courage to face chan after a lot of encouraging from his friends.

it was the end of the school session and chan was at his locker, getting ready to go home. chan was alone, so changbin suddenly got really nervous. jisung and felix behind him was trying their best to calm him down. chan was already leaving but changbin still haven't made a move yet so jisung slightly pushed him towards chan and in a blink of an eye, changbin fell and sprained his ankle. it wasn't bad until he realized he fell in front of his crush.

"oh my god, are you okay?" chan immediately went down on his knees to take a look at changbin. jisung and felix was squirming behind the lockers, they are panicking for their best friend. changbin didn't know how to react so he tried to get up but luck was not on his side when his ankle start to grow in pain. he winced and chan got worried. "it's okay, i'll get you to the nurse office as soon as possible." chan said as he carefully picked changbin up bridal style. the younger was of course panicking at this but he couldn't really do anything as he was too embarrassed and hurt at the moment. he could see jisung and felix at the corner of his eyes and they just wish him luck.

changbin didn't like the attention he's having due to having the most beautiful man in school carry him to the nurse office. he could see some jealous eyes, and some judgy eyes. he hid his face in chan's chest, hoping that the older won't mind. before they could reach the nurse office, chan was stopped by a certain someone.  when changbin looked up, he saw none other than minho looking all worried all of a sudden. "oh no, what happened here?" by that tone and face alone, changbin could tell that minho was faking it. of course he would, he wanted to look nice in front of chan.

"changbin here fell just now and hurt his ankle, i'm taking him to the nurse office." chan replied, which brought shock to changbin. the younger never knew that chan acknowledges him that he even knows his name. minho gasped and weirdly, changbin could hear just a lace of concern in his gasp. "let me help carry him then, you must be tired." minho offered, and chan refused at first because he isn't tired and wanted to make sure that changbin is held delicately so he doesn't strain himself.

"oh come on chan, don't worry. he's my friend too, of course i want to help." minho insisted and chan didn't want to make anyone mad so he agreed. he softly handed over changbin for minho to carry and changbin was not excited at all. not even a second after chan let go, minho dropped changbin on to the floor and changbin winced in pain as his back started to hurt and his ankle had gotten worse.

chan was quick to check up on changbin and asked if he was okay. "minho, what just happened?" chan asked the other as he looked at him in disbelief. "i don't know, he just slipped out of my grip." minho acts panicked as he went to help changbin up. the youngest out of the three obviously wasn't feeling it. he's now not only hurt on the outside but also in the inside. what minho did was horrible and changbin hates how he tries to cover up what he did just so that chan sees him as a good person.

"you know what minho, it's okay. i can handle this. you should go." chan said as he slowly and carefully picks changbin up once again. he just walked to the nurse office and left minho just like that. changbin looked back and saw minho sighing in frustration but something tells him that minho isn't really what he thought he is. it's like minho had something else going on in his mind, and it kinda makes changbin feels a bit concerned.

wait, why am i so concerned about him?

——————

HII IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I UPDATED I'M SORRY FJSKSJ

anyways, this one ended abruptly it's like i left it on a cliffhanger 👀

this one is an idea from two of my youtube viewers based on this one clip of chan passing over changbin to minho and he dropped him on one of those mattress, one of them being ThisIsTMI and i promised them both that i would write it so here it is! i hope you guys enjoyed this ><

here are their comments btw :

ANYWAYS THAT'S ENOUGH OF ME BABBLING I LOVE YOU ALL <3

-love, dee