lies | hyunlix

ship : hyunlix | hyunjin x felix
genre : angst
type : storyline
relationship : couple (?)
status : requested by Stayforever00325

—•—

lies

the sound of the front door closing woke felix up from his sleep abruptly. he opens his eyes as he slowly adjusts it to the lighting poking through the curtains. he then looked to his side and sighed.

he left again, didn't he?

felix brushed the topic off and stretched his arms before going to the bathroom to wash up. as he finished washing his face, he stopped to look at himself in the mirror and let out a harsh sigh as he touch the right side of his cheek.

the pain from yesterday was still lingering, the yelling and cursing also vividly clear in his mind. he still couldn't believe hyunjin would slap him like that. after all this time, he thought the other was an angel sent from heaven to protect him, but what happened yesterday says otherwise.

but even after constant fights and backstabs, they still find their way back to each other. felix having the heart of an angel could never be angry at hyunjin for so long and he accepts the older's apologies just because he couldn't bare to let him go.

after he slapped felix, the older looked at his own hand in terror and quickly apologised as he hold onto both of felix's small hands. he admitted that he was being too harsh and didn't mean any of his action. he even promised to never do it again and just like that, felix forgave him.

though, hyunjin never really kept his promise. after each fight he kept saying that he will change for the better, but he never did. felix gave him a million chance already but all he ever did was waste all of them. he took the the chance like a piece of paper and crumpled it up as he threw it away into a trashcan, not even caring about the contents of the paper.

felix was hurt deeply, but he still doesn't want to let hyunjin go. for some reason, he felt extremely attached to him and he won't be able to live without him.

seungmin and chan had been trying to persuade him to let go of hyunjin, but he insisted because he finds happiness being with the older. no matter how many hardships they've been through, felix will always hold onto their non-stable and toxic relationship just for the sake of it.

felix knows what he's doing is right because he can feel that deep down, hyunjin is still the same person he first met in high school. he is still the same dorky and bubbly boy that everyone loves. he is still the same boy felix fell in love with.

stepping out of his trance, he finished washing up and went to the living room to see the tv turned on, the leftover pizza from yesterday sitting coldly on the table untouched and a bunch of clothes laying around on the couch and floor.

hyunjin was never been the clean type, so felix is always the one cleaning after his mess. he never got mad though, hyunjin is just busy.

after cleaning up, he decided to rest and take a short nap on the couch as he waits for hyunjin to come home. he was planning to talk more and hopefully fix their already-so-broken relationship just because he still sees a ray of hope of it becoming better.

————

felix jolted awake when heard the sound of keys being slammed on the glass table in front of him. he looked up to see the long awaited hyunjin, but the look on his face isn't very welcoming.