sunday funday | hyunchan

ship : hyunchan | hyunjin x chan
genre : fluff
type : storyline
relationship : strangers
status : not requested

--•--

sunday funday

it was still too early for hyunjin  to wake up on a sunday, but if it wasn't because of his younger brother begging him to go to the amusement park, he would still be in bed cuddling his beloved plushies.

sure, he's a complete grown adult but there's nothing wrong for him to still sleep with plushies, is it?

apparently, he made a promise with his brother, jeongin that he will take him to the amusement park if he finished his homeworks before 8.00pm last night and honestly hyunjin didn't remember anything about it.

but to avoid all the whines and desperate tugging of his little brother, he finally gave up so that he could live his day in peace.

jeongin had invited his friend over so he has a friend to talk with other than his boring brother.

don't get him wrong though, hyunjin is not boring. he's just socially awkward and jeongin just thought that he got no jams.

arriving at the amusement park, jeongin found his friend seungmin and immediately tagged along, hyunjin almost not catching up to them.

they were walking and the two younger boys have found a haunted house and as much as hyunjin loves horror movies, he hated the idea of haunted houses.

jeongin and seungmin are absolute horror freaks so they dragged hyunjin with them because even though jeongin loves hyunjin a lot, he enjoys watching him getting scared.

hyunjin really had no energy to pull away from the boys, and he had finally give up and just prepare his heart just in case it got attacked.

when they walked in with several other people, the two younger ones are casually holding each other and hyunjin had no one to hold and he hated that.

it's okay hyunjin, there's nothing. take a deep breath and-

"AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" hyunjin screamed at the top of his lungs when something popped out from his side and slightly touch him. despite having his eyes shut the whole time, it still managed to scare him to the fullest.

he kept walking until they reach the end and hyunjin was more than glad that it ended. but to his surprise, he had been holding onto something after the jumpscare, but most preferably someone.

"you okay?" a voice asked, and hyunjin just realised that he is DEFINITELY holding onto someone. he slowly perked his head to the side and immediately let go of the man he's been attached to the whole time.

"i'm so sorry, oh my god i really didn't mean it i'm so-"

"no no, it's fine. i completely understand," the man said, a sweet smile plastered on his face. hyunjin felt heat rises to his cheeks and ears as his heartbeat is increasing in speed.

"hyung, let's go there next!" before any awkward tension is created, jeongin had called upon hyunjin to go to their next activity and hyunjin just bowed to the man and left abruptly.

boy, was he embarrassed.

to his luck though, the younger ones doesn't seem to realise since they're pretty much distracted by everything there so he was more than glad he won't be meeting that man again.

the days go on and the boys had found food and drinks while they enjoy their time together. jeongin and seungmin had went on so many rides, and hyunjin stayed down as he wait for them.

yes, hyunjin is terrified of rides and will always do.

it was approacing the end of the day and the younger boys have been wanting to go on one more ride, but they want hyunjin to join since he literally backed out on every single one they went to.

"hyung, please! just one ride, i'm begging you!" jeongin whined as he tugged on hyunjin's shirt. now tell me, who could resist this boy when he show that adorable pouty face of his when he's sad.

no one. period.

they had lined up for one of the rides and hyunjin is slowly regretting his decision. this ride had the most attention since it seems really fun but to hyunjin, it just looks scary.

as their turn came with several other people, jeongin and seungmin had sat together and since the seats are in pair, hyunjin have no other choice but to sit alone and embrace his heart attack himself.

"sorry, chan. but maybe you could sit over there," he heard a voice behind him and when he looked back, he saw two people behind him talking to another person outside their seats but was startled when he noticed it was the man that he met in the haunted house earlier today.

the man looked over to hyunjin and a smile grew on his face as he approached the latter. "can i sit here?" he asked.

hyunjin was still embarrassed by earlier, but there were no empty seats left and the ride is about to start so he had no choice but to agree.

"sorry, but minho and jisung are inseparable and they thought bringing me as a third-wheel is a good idea" the man, who hyunjin acknowledged as chan, said.

hyunjin could only nod and avoid eye contact with the other. he didn't want to embarrass himself again. not this time.

the ride had started and hyunjin's soul have left his body again. he was slowly whimpering and closing his eyes as the ride went higher before a drop.

soon, the drop came and hyunjin hold onto anything or anyone like his life depended on it. he just honestly wish he had his plushies with him right now.

he stuffed his face in whatever he's holding onto and trying his best not to let his heart jump out from his body. boy, was he suffering.

the ride had came to an end, but hyunjin wasn't aware of it. he didn't know why, but he felt safer than ever and he really didn't want to let go.

"hey, cutie. it ended already. you can open your eyes now,"

hyunjin was shocked when he heard chan's voice and immediately open his eyes to see he was embracing chan in a tight hug and had been snuggling his face in the other's neck.

he quickly let go of chan and the other chuckled. "you really hold onto me like your life depended on it not once, but twice today," he giggled as he let himself out from the seat.

hyunjin also got himself out from the ride but he was a blushing mess and his insides are malfunctioning. he could see chan's friends giggling in the corner of his eyes as he hides his face more in his jacket.

"hey, don't hide that pretty face of yours," chan holds onto hyunjin's wrist to stop him from covering his face more and hyunjin was screaming internally and his gay heart almost jumped out.

chan haven't let go of hyunjin's wrist as he took out a pen from his pocket and started writing something on hyunjin's palm.

when he let go, he smiled sweetly to hyunjin with a tint of smirk and a little wink before he walk away with his friends.

hyunjin looked over to his own palm as he reads the smudgy messy handwriting, feeling a smile slowly creeping on to his face.

XX-XXXXX-XXX
text me, cutie
-chan <3