Epilogue 1

Ansh beta rukiye... Beta shararat nehi kartey..... Ansh... Said khushi panting as she ran behind her three year old son with a glass of milk through the corridors of sheesh mahal.(ansh stop....dont be naughty..Ansh)

He was one of the naughtiest kid on the block and gave khushi a tough time. Only person who could control him was his father, arnav.

Khushi tried to catch a breath and ansh ran away even more.

Ansh: yeaa...yeaa...mamma pakal nehi sakti...mamma no catch ansh...(mamma can't catch ansh)

He giggled and ran with full speed and banged against someone who caught him immediately. He looked up and had the brightest smile realising it was arnav. Ansh wrapped his tiny arms around his leg and tried to hide from khushi.

An amused arnav sat down on his knees and said: hey..what happened big guy? What's up?

He then saw khushi running down the corridor with milk in her hand. His lips curved up in a smile seeing khushi's condition. All this while she had been the one giving tough time to people with her crazy antics but her son was ahead of her and arnav enjoyed that.

Ansh had his back towards khushi. He put his tiny fingers on arnav's lips and said: shhh dad..mamma sun legi..fil woh ansh ko milk pilayegi..ansh hates milk..so ansh run.. He laughed and added:... Mamma no catch ansh...(sshh dad..mamma will hear us..then she will make ansh drink milk..so ansh is running.. mamma can't catch ansh)

Khushi put her arms on the waist. She was shocked at her son's naughtiness and her mouth was left open.

Khushi: achha to aisi baat hai...(okay..is it?)

Ansh shrieked at khushi's voice. He quickly put his palm infront of his eyes. He thought if he couldn't see anything then others can't see him as well.

Arnav laughed looking at his son.

Khushi was very angry. She said: bohot ho gaya ansh..ab chupchap doodh pilijiye..(enough ansh...drink the milk quietly)

Ansh: mamma...ansh vanish...

Arnav who was still sitting on his knees..held his son by his waist and kissed him on his cheek and said: but ansh... Dad can see you..

Ansh still in that position said: dad..you no hide..ansh mamma hide (I am not hiding from you..i am hiding from mamma)

Arnav looked at khushi and chuckled. Khushi removed ansh's hand from his eyes and said in an angry tone: agar aapne abhi isey nehi piya to hum aapko bhoot uncle ke pass chhor ayenge..(if you don't drink it right away..i will leave you with ghost uncle). Khushi tried to scare him.

Ansh held arnav by his neck and said with a smirk like his dad: dad dhishoom dhishoom bhoot uncle.(dad will beat ghost uncle)

Khushi: hey devi maaiya kya karey hum is ladke ka...itna shararati ho gaya hai... (what do I do with this boy...he has become so naughty) She looked at arnav who was smiling and said: yeh sab aapki wajah se...aap hi ke laad pyaar ne isey bigaad diya..(this is all because of you...you have spoilt him)

She made an angry face and stood up muttering: yeh baap betey milke humey pagal karke chhorenge..(both pf you will drive me crazy one day)

Arnav stood up picking up ansh in his arms.

Khushi looked at ansh and said raising her finger: thik hai hum bhi aajke baad aapko kabhi doodh nehi pilayenge...(ok fine..i will also not make you drink milk ever)

Ansh was elated at the thought of not having to drink milk. He said: yeaah...

Khushi rolled his eyes and arnav quickly nodded his head looking at ansh telling him not to do that as khushi was angry.

She turned to go. Arnav and Ansh exchanged a look. They knew that they had a hard task at hand.

Arnav caught hold of khushi's hand.

She turned around and said angrily: kya hai..(what is it?)

Arnav gestured something to ansh. Ansh jumped from arnav's arm and threw his tiny arms around khushi's neck. Arnav kept holding his feet. He was swinging away between his mom and dad.

Ansh: ansh sorry mamma...

Khushi melted at this. She suppressed a smile, kept a straight face and said: aap bohot shararti ho gaye hai ansh..hum aapse bilkul baat nehi karenge...(you have become very naughty ansh..i will not talk to you)

Arnav closed in with ansh in his arms and said: hmm..big guy..lagta hai mamma aise nehi manegi..(seems like your mom won't listen this way)

They both bend down and kissed khushi on the kiss together.

Khushi had her both open and said: haaw...aap dono..(you two..)

Arnav and Ansh laughed and hi fived.

Khushi smiled finally and said: baap beta bilkul ek jaisa..(like father like son)

Arnav took the glass from khushi's hand and then raised it to ansh, who immediately turned his face away.

Khushi said angrily: dekha..dekha aapne...(did you see...)

Arnav raised his hand and stopped khushi midway and said in ansh's ears: big guy..if you don't drink...then...aap strong kaise banoge... Aur agar strong nehi honge to phiiiir...mamma ko race mein kaise haraoge? He imitated his way of talking and said: ansh champ... Mamma

no champ...(big guy...if you don't drink milk then how will you become strong...and if you are not strong how will you beat mamma in the race...)

Ansh was elated: really dad!

Arnav: yes big guy..

Without a word more, ansh drank the milk at one go. Khushi's mouth remained open looking the father son duo. She was trying so hard for the past one hour and arnav did it in five minutes. Deep inside she always felt extremely happy to see arnav and ansh like this. Sometimes she wondered how arnav had changed over the years. That ASR whom she met for the first time and Ansh's father were so different. But she loved both. She was brought back to reality by ansh's scream: mammaaa..finish!!!!!

Khushi kissed him on his cheek and said: mera pyaara bachcha. (good boy)

Arnav tapped his fingers on his cheeks and indicated khushi to kiss there as well.

Khushi pulled his cheek instead.

Arnav was about to say something, when ansh said: dad ansh wants to play..di and jambhi...

Janvi was anjali and rishab's one and half year old daughter. Ansh couldn't say janvi...he managed to say jambhi..

He jumped down from arnav's arms and started running. Khushi called out: ansh beta dheerey..aap gir jaoge...(ansh ...go slow or you will hurt yourself)

But ansh was gone by then.

Khushi: bohot shararti ho gaya hai..humse to bilkul sambhala nehi jaata..(he has become very naughty..i can't handle him at all)

Arnav smirked: tumhara beta hai...shararti to hoga hi..(he is your son..so he will be naughty...no wonder)

Khushi raised her voice and said: aapka bhi beta hai..aur aap bhi kuch kam nehi hai..(he is your son as well and you are no less)

Arnav suddenly pulled her by her head close to his lips and said in a whisper: khushi..shararat to maine abhi shuru bhi nehi ki...letting out a warm breath on her lips melting her.(I have not even started being naughty)

Khushi was taken aback by this sudden reaction from arnav. She stammered: aa...arnavji...aap... (aa...arnavji...you) She quickly looked around to see if anyone was watching them. Arnav was least bothered. His eyes were fixed on her lips.

He said: haan khushi...main....(yes khushi....me)

And locked his lips with hers.