Part 31

Next morning arnav was about to enter the room when he saw khushi running from one corner of the room to the other and packing bags. 

Khushi was muttering: hey devi maaiya..humne abhi tak aapna samaan nehi bandha..woh laad governor humey kachha chaba jayega..jaldi kar khushi issey pehele ki woh laad governor aa jaye..(oh god I have still not packed my clothes..he will eat me up..i need to finish packing before he comes) 

She dropped all the clothes from her hand hearing the voice coming from behind: yaad aa rahi thi meri? (were u missing me?) 

Khushi closed her eyes and said nervously: hey devi maaiya raksha karna..(oh god please help me) 

Arnav walked upto her and said in her ears: kya kahey rahi thi tum? (what were you saying?)
Khushi moved back: kuch nehi..kuch bhi to nehi (nothing...nothing...) 

Arnav continued walking and said: main tumhe kha jaunga aur something...(I will eat you up or something) 

Khushi's lips trembled as she said: ha..aan 

Arnav raised one eyebrow and said: really? 

Khushi: ne..nehi... 

Arnav had pinned her to the wardrobe by then. He teased her by rubbing his nose on her face. Khushi was going numb gradually.

She said letting out a warm breath: arr...navji.. 

Arnav who was actually teasing her initially, also lost control. He pulled her dupatta and threw it on the ground and then continued trailing his nose down her neck. He moaned her name: khushi... and tightened his grip on her hand. 

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, both of them came out of the trance; both red blushing.
Arnav picked up the dupatta, gave it to khushi and then went and opened the door and saw aakash. 

Aakash: bhai woh aaplog jaldi kijiye nehito lucknow pohochtey pohochtey bohot raat ho jayegi (make it fast...or else you will get late) 

Arnav still fighting his desires pressed his lips and said: yeah aakash.. 

After aakash went away, arnav looked at khushi who was looking away in embarrassment.
Arnav said: khushi... 

Khushi looked at him and said: hum jantey hai...(I know...) 

And started packing the rest of the things in the bag. 

They went downstairs. 

Mami saw them and said: helo hi bye bye honeymoonzz in dijguij (honeymoon in disguise) 

Nani: chhotey khushi bitiya ka khayal rakhna (take care of khushi) 

Arnav: ji nani (yes nani) 

Anjali: khushiji chhotey enjoy 

She teased them by smiling. Khushi blushed. 

Soon they set out for the journey. Arnav was driving, he wore his glares and his eyes were set on the road. Khushi looked at him,made a face and said: aap humey lucknow kyun le ja rahe hai? (why are you taking me to lucknow?) 

Arnav replied without taking his eyes off the road: bhulbhulaiya banane ke liye (to build the bhulbhulaiya) 

Khushi raised her voice and said: haan bhulbhulaiya to hum banayenge lekin... Then she realised he was pulling her leg and said: aap humey pagal samajhtey hai? (yes we will make bhulbhalaiya... you think I am mad?) 

Arnav smirked: ismein samajhnewali kaunsi baat hai (what is there to think?) 

Khushi: huuh...arnavji aap...hum pagal nehi hai (I am not mad)