Part 80

Arnav: khushi main...(khushi i...)

Khushi kissed him on his head while stroking his hair and said: darr gaye they aap?( you were scared na?)

Arnav nodded his head: I thought that I... I lost you.

Khushi: humne aapse kaha tha na ki hum aapko chhor ke kahin nehi jayenge...fir aapne kaise soch liya ki hum... (I told you na that I will not leave you and go then how could you think that I...)She laughed and added: waise itni jaldi humse peecha nehi chhutne wala hai aapka..(you can't get rid of me so easily)

Arnav looked up instantly and put his finger on her lips and said: sshhh...

Arnav: kyun kiya khushi tumne aisa...why did you put your life in danger...kya zarurat thi yeh sab karne ki...kahin agar sach mein kuch...(why did you do this.... why did you put your life in danger...what was the need of all this...if something would have happened then..)

He looked down in pain.

Khushi: arnavji dekhiye hamari taraf..(look at me)

When he didn't listen, Khushi lifted his chin up and said: arnavji aap bas hamarey ek sawal ka jawab dijiye....(just give me an answer to one question)

Arnav looked down and kept quiet. He was angry at her.

Khushi: agar aap hamari jagah hotey...to aap kya kartey? Chot pohochne detey humey?(what would you have done if you were in my place...you would have let me got hurt?)

Arnav nodded his head and said: no...khushi..

Khushi: hum dono ne aj tak jo bhi kiya bas...ek duje ke vaastey kiya...hai na? fir hum kaise....(whatever we did till date has been for each other's sake then how could i...)

Without a word he hugged her. She was right. They always did everything for each other's sake. When one cried the other felt the pain, when one smiled the other felt happy from within, when one was in trouble the other was the savior.

After a while arnav broke the hug wiped her tears and kissed her on the forehead and said: ok enough now...ab tum so jao..main yehi hoon..I am just around...(ok enough now...sleep...I am right here)

He got up but khushi held his hand.

Arnav instantly said: khushi..please..we will talk tomorrow..sleep now...

Khushi pouted her lips and said: chot hamarey sir pe laga hai and lekin lagta hai asar aap pe hua hai...(I have got hurt on my head..but seems like the affect has been on you)

Arnav: matlab...(meaning)

Khushi complained: aur nehi to kya... She looked at the clock and said: bara baj gaye hai..aur aj hamara janamdin hai...(what else....it is already 12 ..and it is my birthday)

She muttered: humne to aapke phone mein bhi alarm lagaya tha...lekin humey kya pata tha yeh sab ho jayega....(I had put an alarm on your phone...but how will I know that all these would happen)

Arnav smiled and said: I know... Aur aisa sirf tum hi soch sakti ho...pata nehi tumhe yeh sab ideas aatey kaha se hai(I know...and only you can think of doing something like that...don't know where you get such ideas from)

Khushi: ab aap kharey reheke humey taana hi detey rehenge ki janamdin ki badhaai bhi denge...(will you stand here and taunt me only or care to wish me?)

Arnav's lips curved up in a smile and he said faintly: of course...

He sat down beside her and hugged her saying: happy birthday khushi!

He cupped her face and said: I wish ki tumhe duniya ki saari khushiya mile...and kissed her on her forehead and then her cheeks.(I wish you get all the happiness in the world)