Part 19

At laxminagar, khushi, payal, amma, babuji and buaji were sitting when amma said: khusii bitiya humey tujhe kuch dena hai (I have to give you something)

Khushi: kya amma? (what?)

She went inside and brought that box that belonged to khushi's parents. She opened it and started to search. Khushi immediately knew what she was looking for. Khushi held her hand and said: amma..hum jantey hai aap kya dhoond rahi ho (I know what you are looking for)

Garima looked at her surprised: janat ho? (you know?)

Khushi: haan amma..hum jantey hai ki aap humey kya dena chahti hai.. Par aj humey aapko kuch dena hai.(I know what you want to give me...but actually I want to give you something today)

She went inside and gave the papers which stated that this house belongs to her parents.

Amma, babuji, buaji had tears in their eyes.

Buaji: bitiya ee sab...(all this..)

Khushi said: hum jantey hai ki aap hamarey shaadi mein humey woh tofa dena chahtey they..(I know you wanted to give me those papers as a gift for my marriage)

She narrated the whole incident about selling the land.

Amma cried and said: bitiya yeh tune kya kiya..didi aur jijaji ka asirvaad tha woh..aur uske badle tune hamarey liye... (what did you do..that was your parents blessings... you got this for us instead of that)

Khushi: kya aap hamarey amma babuji nehi hai? (are you not my parents?)

She folded her hand and said:bitiya humne tumhe kitna galat samjha tohrey shaadi ko leke..aur tum hamarey liye...humey maaf kardo bitiya (we misunderstood you so much because of your sudden marriage..and you did this for us ...forgive us..)

Buaji: maaf kar dio nandkisore (forgive us)

Khushi held her hand and said: nehi amma..aapko pura haq hai

humey daatney ka.. She turned to buaji, wiped her tears and said: yeh kya buaji..aap aapne hi sankadevi se maafi mang rahi hai..(no..you have full right to scold me..and what is this buaji..you are asking for forgiveness from your sankadevi?)

She hugged her.

Amma said: Na jaane humne aisa kaunsa achha kaam kiya jo humey aisi bitiya mili...(we don't know what good turn we had done that we got a daughter like her)

Arnav saw the whole thing. He kept looking at the selfless girl. He felt even more miserable for hurting her in the morning; actually ever since he first met her.

Arnav entered gupta house.

Buaji: haai rey nandkisore, dekho arnav babua aaye hai..baitho babua..arey garima, khusi..deikho nandkisore aye hai (see arnav has come.come sit..khushi see arnav has come)

Garima, payal and khushi came out

Buaji teased khushi: khusii..lagat hai nandkisore ko tumhari yaad satawat hai (seems like he can't stay without you)

Arnav looked at khushi, a little embarrased by buaji's statement. Khushi threw an angry look.

Garima: aakash bitwa nehi aaye (where is aakash?)

Arnav: aunty aakash thodi der mein aa jayega...actually main yahaan kuch kaam se aaya to maine socha ki khushi ko sath le jau (he will come in sometime..actually I had come here for some work..so thought I will take khushi along)

Buaji: achha kiya nandkisore (yeah good)

Khushi: kya achha kiya buaji, humey abhi nehi jana..hum jiji aur jijaji ke sath baad mein jayenge (what good..i don't want to go now..i will go with jiji and jijaji later on)