Part 17

As khushi and arnav went back to their respective rooms, they had thousands of thoughts going on in their mind. Arnav lied down on his bed anjali and mami's words kept his thoughts occupied...from tomorrow onwards he would not be alone in this room. Khushi tried to sleep but like the past few days she again had a sleepless night. Since her childhood she had a dream about her marriage..a prince charming who would always love her, not let her cry ever. But here she was married to someone for whom this was just another deal. Her heart knew that arnav saved her life and even deep down she always wanted his presence in her life but things were not how she wanted them to be.

She silently prayed to god: devi maaiya kal se hamari zindagi ki ek nayi shuruwat hogiachha bura hum nehi jantey..lekin jo bhi ho aap hamara sath dijiyega hamesha ki tarah..(god tomorrow is going to be a new beginning of my life..good or bad I don't know...but please be with me)

Next morning the guptas came again to shantivan..as the wedding was supposed to be held there.

In the evening Arnav was in his room when aakash walked in. Aakash was dressed in his wedding sherwani.

Aakash: bhai (bro)

Arnav: yes aakash

Aakash: bhai mujhe na ghabrahaat si ho rahi hai..I mean shaadi and all..pata nehi main payalji ko khush rakh paunga yaa nehi (I am a bit worried..i mean marriage and all..will I be able to keep payal happy or not)

Arnav was cool: aakash ismein tension lenewali kaunsi baat hai..humne aise bohot saare deals kiye hai..client ke samne kabhi nervous nehi hona chahiye..issey image mein fark parega (what is there to be worried...we have done so many deals like this..you should never be nervous infront of the client...your image wil be affected)

Aakash was shocked: bhai..hum dono shaadi karne ja rahe hai koi deal karne nehi (we are going to get married not going to sign a deal)

Arnav: its all the same aakash

Aakash was about to say something but looking at the expression less arnav, in his three piece suite he preferred to keep quiet. Soon anjali entered the room and said: aakash chhotey,jaldi karo.. She then looked at arnav and said: yeh kya chhotey tumne yeh suit kyun pehena hai..yeh pehen ke shaadi karoge tum? (aakash chhotey...make it fast..arey chhotey why did you wear a suit...will you wear this for your marriage)

Arnav: di what's the big deal..ek shaadi ko leke aap sab itna over react kyun kar rahe hai! Aap janti hai na maine bas aise kapdo mein hi comfortable hoon (why are you all over reacting? Its just a marriage and you know that I am ony comfortable in these clothes)

Anjali nodded her head and said: chhotey tum bhi na!! Achha thik hai chalo humey tum dono ko sehera bandhna hai..fir jake yeh bhi dekhna hai ki tum dono ki dulhaan taiyaar hui ki nehi.(you are too much...ok let me go and see if your brides are ready)

Suddenly she heard shyaam call her: rani sahiba..rani sahiba

Anjali: arey yeh lo yeh bhi aa gaye...(he has come)

Haan aayi (yes coming)

Then went out and told shyaam: aap bhi na mahine ke adhey se zyada din ghar se bahar rehetey hai (you remain out of the house for most of the month)

Shyaam: kya karein rani sahiba..kaam ke silsiley mein jana padta hai (have to go for work)

Anjali: achha thik hai jaldi se taaiyar ho jaiye hum khushiji aur payalji ko dekh ke aatey hai (ok get ready..let me go and check payal and khushi)

Anjali entered the room where khushi and payal were sitting dressed up as brides. Khushi in red and payal in pink lehenga

Anjali: arey wah..kya lag rahi hai aap dono..kahin kisiki nazar na lag jaye...waise hum aap dono ko bata de ki hamarey bhai bhi aj kuch kam nehi lag rahe hai....(you both are looking so beautiful..but let me tell you that my brothers are also looking equally good)