Part 51

Khushi was in the living area with the others clad in a white saree when she saw arnav coming down the stairs. Everyone was shocked to see him dressed for the occassion in a pair of jeans and a white shirt.

Khushi got scared looking at the smirk that was there on arnav's face. Some colours were still there on his face though he had cleaned most of it. She knew that arnav would not let her go that easily.

Mami: helo hi bye bye..arnav babua wearingzz holi ka dresswa..pharst time dekhat rahe...(hello hi bye bye..arnav dressed uo for holi...I am seeing this for the first time)

Nani to anjali: anjali bitiya hum koi sapna to naahi dekhat rahe..(am I dreaming anjali?)

Khushi bit her nail and said: haan naniji bohot hi bura sapna hai..(yes nani..a bad dream)

Arnav heard it and raised one eyebrow looking at her. 

Mami observed the colour on arnav's face carefully and said: haai arnav bitwa ee subah subah tumrey handsome facewa ko cartoon jaisan kisne banai..who izz?? (who made your handsome face like cartoon right in the morning)

Arnav rolled his eyes at khushi, who was about to laugh at mami's comment but checked herself immediately.

Anjali: kya baat hai chhotey? Kahin tumne hum sabke sath holi khelne ka irada to nehi banaya na..(what happened chhotey? I hope you have not planned to play holi with us)

Khushi gathered some courage and said: aa..aap...aap neechey kya kar rahe hai...aap to holi nehi kheltey..(what are you doing here..you don't play holi)

Arnav didn't answer her but looked at anjali and said: di..actually kuch logo ko yeh galat faimi hai ki woh arnav singh raizada ke sath kuch bhi karke bach saktey hai... Main bas unhe ... He looked at khushi. (di..some people feel they can get away by doing anything to arnav singh raizada..i just want to...)

Khushi's face was a sight to watch. She was very scared now. Anjali looked at her and giggled.

Khushi muttered: hey devi maaiya...raksha karna..(oh god..please help)

Arnav: di aap sab yahaan kya kar rahe hai..chaliye bahaar chalke holi kheltey hai..he again smirked at khushi as he said 'holi kheltey hai' (what are you guys doing here..come outside..lets play holi)

Anjali, nani, mami, mama, payal, aakash all went out. Arnav walked towards the door and then looked back and saw khushi standing and biting her nails.

He walked towards her and she walked back till she hit the edge of the sofa and was about to fall. But arnav caught her. He looked at her. She closed her eyes thinking he would kiss her right then. Arnav smiled and said: kya hua khushi holi nehi khelni kya? (what happened khushi? Don't you want to play holi?)

Khushi's eyes shot open as she said: huh..huh..ho..ho..holi...

Arnav made her stand and said: haan holi... common let's go

Khushi followed him like a robot muttering: yeh to hona hi tha...isiliye keheti hoon khushi kuch karne se pehele kam se kam ekbar soch liya kar..kya zarurat thi laad governor ki subah rangeen banane ki...mamiji ke bhasha mein loyen ke muh mein kho kho khelne ki...(this was bound to happen..thats why I say think before you do something..what was the need of making his morning colourful...in mamiji's language playing kho-kho inside lion's mouth)

Arnav heard everything and was amused. Just to scare her more, he said: kuch kaha tumne? (did you say something?)

Khushi: ne..nehi..nehi to...(no..no) 

Arnav: nehi maine suna tum kuch kahey rahi thi..(no I heard you said something..)

Khushi gave a nervous smile and said: hum kahey rahe they... Woh...holi mubarak ho... Haan holi mubarak ho arnavji..(I was saying..happy holi..happy holi arnavji..)

Arnav smiled and said: same to you khushi..I wish tumhari yeh holi sabse special ho..(same to you khushi...I wish this holi becomes very special for you)

It scared khushi even more. 

She looked at anjali her saviour at a distance and said: dii.. And went to her.

Arnav couldn't help but laugh looking at her.

Khushi put some colours on anjali and said: holi mubarak ho di (happy holi di)

Anjali put colors on her cheeks and pressed it saying: aapko bhi khushiji(same to you)

She then ran to payal who was sitting with nani.

Khushi: jiji holi mubarak ho.(happy holi jiji) 

She took some colour and put it on payal's stomach and said: aapko bhi masi ki taraf se holi ki mubarak baat.(happy holi to you as well)

She ran around wishing everyone. Arnav kept looking at her. Whenever her eyes met his, she quickly looked away.

Buaji, garima and shashi came to shantivan to celebrate holi with their daughters.

Khushi called out to anjali and said: diii...yahaan aaiye na..(di come here)

Anjali who was greeting the others said: aayi khushiji...(coming)

She had a tray full of colours and was walking towards khushi. She was smiling looking at the other guests. Suddenly she banged against something and the tray flew in the air. She was held by the person she banged against who didn't let her fall. She looked up but was blinded by the colour that fell on her. She wiped her eyes and looked infront. She was surprised to see Rishab standing infront of her. He was also covered with colours. Rishab smiled and said: happy holi anjali

Anjali said: happy holi

Anjali: aao sab us taraf hai..(come everyone is that side)

She turned. 

Rishab: anjali mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai (I want to talk to you)

Anjali looked into his eyes. She could somewhat guess what was coming.

Anjali: haan rishab (yes rishab)