Part 57

It was time for celebration for the raizadas and guptas the next day. Payal's babyshower was to be held in the morning and anjali's engagement in the evening. The guptas came to shantivan in the morning.

Arnav was working on his laptop when khushi entered the room with his coffee. Her mischievous eyes shone as soon as she saw arnav. She knew the fact that arnav was mad for the fact that he was not allowed for the function. It was not that he wanted to see the function but being arnav singh raizada he couldn't digest the fact that he was not allowed in his own house. And khushi being khushi, couldn't let go this golden opportunity of pulling his leg.

She cleared her throat: ahem...ahem..

Arnav looked up from his laptop.

Khushi: arnavji yeh lijiye aapki coffee...(arnavji..here's your coffee)

Arnav: waha rakh do..(keep it there)

Khushi kept the coffee and was about to go but she stopped suddenly and turned back and said to arnav with a sweet innocent smile: achha suniye..agar aapko kuch chahiye to hariprakashji se kahiyega...aur haan aap neechey mat aana...aapko yaad hai na subah ki god bharai ke function mein aapka aana mana hai...(listen...if you want anything please ask hariprakashji..and don't come down...you remember you are not allowed for the baby shower function)

Arnav stood up from the recliner and said: what the...kaun rokega mujhe? (what the...who will stop me?)

Khushi: aapko rokna kaunsi bari baat hai... she looked at him from head to toe to which he rolled her eyes.(it is not a big deal to stop you)

Arnav crossed his arms and said: challenge kar rahi ho mujhe? (are you challenging me?)

Khushi: nehi...aap hamarey pati hai...aur hum aapko haartey huye nehi dekh saktey..isiliye hum aapko koi chunouti nehi de rahe hai..(no..you are my husband..and I can't see you losing.. that's why I am not challenging you)

She giggled and went out of the room. Arnav: what the... khu...

Everyone was busy in doing last minute preparations, while aakash and arnav were in arnav's room cribbing about the fact that they were not allowed to attend the function that too in their own house.

Aakash: bhai yeh kya baat hui..main aapne hi baby ke function ko attend nehi kar sakta...(bro..what is this..i can't attend the function for my own baby)

Arnav: I know aakash..yeh khushi kumari gupta...I mean khushi kumari gupta singh raizada yeh soch rahi hai ki humey ek function attend karne se rok ke woh jeet gayi..lekin main aisa hone nehi dunga..main usey jeetney nehi dunga. He turned to aakash and said: we can't lose aakash...we can't (I know aakash..this khushi kumari gupta... I mean khushi kumari gupta singh raizada is thinking that she will win by stopping us from attending the function...but I will not let that happen...I will not let her win..we can't lose aakash...we can't)

Aakash was highly confused: haar..jeet...bhai main to bas yeh function attend karne ki baat...(winning..losing...bro I was just talking about attending the function)

Arnav: function to hum har haal mein dekh ke rahenge....(we will see the function at any cost)

Then he added: khushi kumari gupta singh raizada tum itni asaani se jeet nehi sakti (you can't win easily)

Aakash put his palm on his forehead as arnav said this.

Khushi was downstairs with all the ladies. Payal was made to sit on a chair. All the ladies came and blessed her baby. Khushi hugged her and then placed her hand on payal's babybump and said: beta aap jaldi se aa jaiye..aapke masi ko aapka besabri se intezaar hai.. waise aapko ek raaz ki baat bataye aapki mamma jo hai na who bilkul achhi nehi hai..(you come quickly..your aunt is waiting eagerly for you..by the way let me tell you that your mom is not good at all)

Payal held her ears. 

Khushi: aah jiji.... Hamara matlab achhi nehi bohot achhi hai (aah jiji..i mean she is not good..very good)

Payal (still holding her ears) said: waise masiji... baby ki mamma aapse bohot naraaz hai (by the way ,asiji..baby's mom is very angry with you)

Khushi: haaw...kyun jiji? (why jiji?)

Payal: woh isliye kyunki tumne hamarey liye is function mein kuch khaas nehi kiya...(that is because you didn't do

She made a face.

Khushi smiled and said: arey aisa kaise...jiji agey agey dekho hota hai kya. (why so..you see what happens next) 

She ran away from the place.

On the other hand arnav and aakash were pacing up and down. Aakash was not getting the head and tail of what was going on in arnav's mind but he was also pacing like him giving him company. In the process they banged against each other twice and both the times arnav yelled: what the...!!

Arnav suddenly stopped and said: function living area mein ho raha hai..(the function is happening in the living area)

Aakash: ji bhai (yes bro) 

Arnav: iska matlab agar hum mami ke room mein honge to right side khidki se...that's right...come aakash (if we are in mami's room then the window is on the right side...then from the window..that's right..come aakash)

Aakash again without understanding anything followed arnav. They managed to hide from the ladies who were in the living area and ended up in mami's room.

Aakash: par bhai..ma papa...(but bro..mom dad)

Arnav: mamaji delhi mein hai nehi aur I am sure mamiji is busy with the function..so (mamaji is in delhi and I am sure mamiji is busy with the function)

He opened the window and smirked as he got a clear view of the living area: khushi kumari gupta singh raizada..ab kaise rokogi mujhe? (khushi kumari gupta sigh raizada..how will you stop me now)

Aakash came and tapped on his shoulder and said: bhai..woh mujhe bhi dekhna tha..i mean payal..(bro..i want to see as well...I mean payal...)

Arnav moved a little and said: yaa sure 

Suddenly they heard anjali's voice: to payalji hamarey nanhe se mehman ke aaney ki khushi mein uski masi ne kuch taaiyari ki hai..so over to khushiji (the baby's aunt has prepared something for her..so over to khushiji)

Arnav smirked as he heard khushi's name and then what he made his eyes grow wider. Khushi was dressed in a blue saree and there was another girl who was wearing a three piece suit like arnav and they started dancing on the song 'didi tera devar deewana' from Hum Aapke Hai Kaun. Khushi changed devar to jethji in her version. Throughout the song she made fun of arnav. There was a part where she acted like a pregnant lady and acted as if she was going to give birth to arnav's children that also 10 together. Everyone laughed like crazy. 

Arnav said: what the!! 

Aakash looked at arnav and suppressed a smile.

She had just ended her performance and was laughing along with the others still having the pillow tied on her belly.

Arnav was only saying : what the... and was about to rush out of the room to deal with khushi. When aakash caught him: bhai bhai yeh aap kya kar rahe hai..(bro bro what are you doing?)

Arnav: I don't care aakash...khushi..

In the meantime mami said: hum zara aaapne roomwa mein jaaike makeupiya ka touchupiya karke aatey hai..(I am going to my room to do my make up)

She came to her room and at the same time aakash was trying to stop arnav from going out. Mami saw them and they saw mami and none of them knew how to react.

Mami was shocked and screamed:helo hi bye bye arnav bitwa aur aakash bitwa tum dono humrey roomwa mein... (you both in my room??)

Important Note: Sorry guys I didn't update last few days because I went to a small trip with my family. And one more reason is that I got job and joined on Sunday so the joining process and everything kept me busy now I will try to update regularly but may not be able to give more updates on weekdays. I.will try to give more updates on Saturdays and Sundays. I hope you guys understand my position.