Part 59

The next few months passed in a blink of an eye and the most awaited day for the raizadas and guptas arrived. Payal gave birth to a daughter.

It was a sunday morning when payal was admitted to a hospital. The raizadas and guptas were waiting with baited breath in the hospital. Khushi was pacing up and down and as soon as the doctor came out she almost pushed everyone and ran to him.

Doctor: congratulations..its a girl

Khushi jumped up and hugged arnav tightly planting a kiss on his cheeks infront of everyone.

They all rushed inside to see payal. In her arms was her little angel. 

Aakash went and kissed payal on her forehead and then took his angel in his arms with the help of payal and kissed her as well. It was an emotional moment for him. He couldn't believe that he was a father and he was holding his little angel in his arms.

He looked at payal and said: thanks payal

Khushi was getting impatient: jijaji hum sab yahaan line mein kharey hai.. Papa ke baad ab masi ki baari (jijaji we are waiting here in a queue...it's masi's turn after papa)

Arnav: excuse me..tumse pehele meri baari..(excuse me..my turn comes before you)

Khushi: arey aise kaise...hum guriya ki mamma ki behen hai..(how come? I am her mother's sister)

Arnav: agar tum bhul chuki ho to fir main yaad dila doon ki main iske papa ka bhai hoon..so..(in case you have forgotten let me remind you that I am her father's brother)

Everyone giggled looking at the two of them fight. Anjali came to the rescue. She took the baby from aakash and walked upto arnav and khushi and said: aap dono guriya ko sath mein bhi to pyaar kar saktey hai..(you both can love her together as well)

Arnav and khushi smiled and extended their hands together and anjali handed over the baby. They looked at her tiny hands and legs, her cute little eyes. Arnav was initially very scared to hold her. But khushi kept her hands above his as they held the baby. They looked at each other and like every other time they didn't need words to say ' I will be there for you'. The gestures said it all. Though they fought all the time the moments like these showed the bond that they had.

Khushi: arey yeh to kitni chhoti si hai..aur iske hath pyer bhi kitne chhotey chhotey hai..(she is so tiny...her hands and feet are so tiny)

Arnav: what the..khushi she's just born so obvious hai ki..(she is just born..so it is obvious...)

Khushi: off ho arnavji hum jantey hai..hum bas guriya ko pyaar kar rahe hai..aur yeh hamarey aur hamarey guriya ki beech ki baat hai...aapko har baat pe bolna zaruri hai kya? (I know...this is between her and me..you don't have to talk in everything)

Arnav: wha...what the... 

Payal's daughter kept quiet in their arms while the two fought. She seemed to be enjoying their company from day one.

She was just a few hours old but was everyone's eye candy already.

Everyone took her in their arms.

Last to take was mami. Mami took her in her arms and said: helo hi bye bye ...myself manorma...matbal tumri dadi.. She turned to the others and said: arey ee to ekdom humri jaisan butiful ismilezz karat hai..aur lagat hai ee humrey jaisan bahutiii intelligence hogi..kaa hai ki iski eyezwaa abhi se ekdom sparklezz karat rahi..(hello hi bye bye...I am manorama...your grand mother... she has a beautiful smile like me and seems like she is going to be very intelligent like me...her eyes are sparkling already)