Part 34

Arnav left asking khushi to take help from the caretaker of the house if she needed something. After arnav left khushi moved around in the house. She went to each and every room and looked around. Then tucked her sari around her waist and said: chal khushi ab lag ja kaam pe..(lets start the work) 

She started cleaning the whole house, looking carefully at each and every thing. It was almost evening when she finished arranging everything. Last she was cleaning arnav's mom and dad's room. She stopped and looked at a photo of his mom and dad and said: namastey maji ,
namastey papaji...hum khushi...aapki bahu. Kitna achha hota na agar aj aap dono bhi hamarey sath hotey..hum aapka pyer chhu ke aapka aashirvaad le saktey they...lekin koi baat nehi hum jantey hai ki aap dono jaha kahin bhi hai humey dekh saktey hai aur humey zarur dher saara asshirvaad de rahe honge. (hello mom dad..i am khushi..your daughter in law..it would have been so nice if you were here, I could have taken your blessings but never mind you would always bless us from wherever you are) 

While she was talking arnav came and stood near the door quietly.
She continued: hamarey ma babuji bhi hamarey pass nehi hai lekin hamesha hamarey sath rehetey hai..waise ma ji mujhe na aapse dher saari baatein karni hai...ab aap soch rahe honge kis baarey mein... hum batatey hai.... She smiled and added aapke betey ke baarey mein aur kya (mom I have loads to talk to you..now you must be thinking about what...I am telling you..about your son) 

Arnav crossed his arms and a smile crossed his lips 

Khushi: hum bohot khushkismat hai jo humey arnavji jaise pati miley, woh bohot achhe hai aur hamara bohot khayal rakhtey hai... waise unki aankhein bilkul aap jaisi hai..(I am very lucky to get him as my husband..he is very good takes care of me always...by the way his eyes are like yours) 

Haan hum jantey hai aap soch rahi hongi ki hum kitna boltey hai..lekin hum kya karein hamarey pass itna kuch hai aapko batane ke liye.. (you must be thinking that I talk so much...but what do I do...I have so much to tell you) 

Arnav muttered softly with a smile: pagal (mad) 

Khushi: aur haan humey unki shikayat bhi karni hai aapse. She pouted her lips and said: aapko pata hai woh humey bohot daantey hai..baat baat pe what the what the kartey rehete hai...aur gussa ...gussa to jaise hamesha unki naak pe baitha hota hai...isiliye to hum unhe laad governor bulatey hai..(you know he scolds me a lot..keeps on doing what the what the at everthing....and anger..it is always there at the tip of his nose) 

As she said this, she felt a cold touch on her belly along with a kiss on her neck, followed by a whisper: kya kar rahi thi tum...? (what were you doing) 

She stopped in her tracks and said: aa..ar..navji..woh..hum.. 

Arnav kissed her neckline again and said in another husky whisper:mom se meri shikayat kar rahi thi? (were you complaining to mom about me) 

Khushi closed her eyes while keeping her hand on top of his and said:arnavji.. 

Arnav whispered: main sun raha hoon khushi..(I can hear you khushi) 

Khushi somehow managed to get a grip on herself, turned around and said: haan hum aapni saas se baat kar rahe they...(yes I was talking to my mother in law) 

Arnav smirked: suna maine..(I heard) 

He looked into her eyes and pulled her back in his arms and said: tumhari himmat kaise hui... (paused and added)...meri burai karne ki...(how dare you.... Complain about me) 

He trailed his finger on her face as he talked in a seductive tone teasing khushi. 

Khushi held her breath and said: hum kar saktey hai...(I can..)