Part 33

Once they were back in the hotel and in their room, khushi suddenly hugged arnav tightly. Though she didn't say anything, the way she hugged him it said it all. Arnav could well understand that she was overcome with gratitude and wanted to thank him.
Arnav hugged her back and kissed her on the forehead. 

Khushi looked at him and said: arnavji.. 

Arnav smiled and said: sshh..kuch kehene ki zarurat nehi hai (shh..you don't have to say anything) 

Khushi: nehi arnavji..hum aapka kaise shukriya aada karein humey sach mein samajh mein nehi aa raha hai..hum...( I really don't know how to thank u) 

Arnav smirked and said: aww I see..so tumhe mujhe thank u bolna hai...thik hai fir..(oh so u want to thank me) 

He smiled naughtily and walked towards her and she moved back. Arnav stopped after two three steps and saw her feet and then said: yeh kya khushi..abhi abhi to tum mujhse thank u kehena chahti thi aur abhi tum....(what is this...you wanted to thank me sometime back) 

Khushi said nervously: woh hum... Shu..shukriya...aise..(actually..i..thank u...) 

Arnav smiled and said: khushi...relax!! 

Arnav touched her cheeks and said: let's sleep okay?? Waise bhi aj sara din bohot hectic tha..u must be tired...(let's sleep okay? Anyways the whole day was very hectic..u must be tired) 

Arnav turned to go but khushi held his hand and said: arnavji.. 

Arnav turned around. Khushi raised her toe and kissed on both his cheek. After kissing she turned to go but soon crashed against his chest as he pull her hard towards him. 

Khushi wanted to speak but couldn't. Arnav bent towards her face and then smiled and said in her ears: good night khushi. Khushi blushed and hugged him. They lied down on the bed. Khushi saw arnav looking at her. She raised her eyebrow and asked what it was. In reply 

arnav pulled her towards him and put her head on his chest wrapping his arms around her and said: ab thik hai. 

They slept off peacefully in each other's arms. 

Next morning when khushi opened her eyes, she saw arnav combing his hair infront of the mirror. Khushi sat up and said: arnavji...aap kaha jaa rahe hai? (where are you going?)
Arnav smiled and said: good morning! Khushi sirf main nehi hum dono jaa rahe hai..(not only me..even you are going) 

Khushi: hum dono?(both of us?) 

Arnav sat on the bed beside her, brushed her nose with a smirk and said: ab kya karey..hotel ke manager ne aane se mana kaar diya nehi to usey bhi sath le jaatey..(what to do...I wanted to take the manager of this hotel..but he didn't agree) 

Khushi made a face and said: aap hamara mazak ura rahe hai? (you are making fun of me na?) 

Arnav smiled and nodded his head saying yes and got up from the bed. 

Khushi wide opened her mouth and said: huh!!! and tried to get down but tripped and was about to fall down but arnav caught her safely in his arms. 

While holding her in his arms, arnav teased her by bending forward and said: khushi on second thoughts main soch raha hoon baahar jaana rehene detey hai...yehi pe...(I am thinking let's not go out..let'S be here only) 

Khushi playfully pushed him away and entered the washroom. The very next moment she a came out realising that she didn't get her clothes yet another time. Arnav looked at her surprised. Khushi nervously took the clothes and arnav raised one eyebrow to tease her as they both recalled the towel incident. Khushi was hurrying towards the washroom when arnav said: khushi...