Part 15

Nani told khushi: bitiya jo kuch bhi hua usey devi maaiya ki iccha samjhiye..ab jaake apne kapde badal lijiye...anjali bitiya aap khushi bitiya ke sath rahe jaaiye (whatever happened it is because god wanted it...go and change your clothes..anjali you stay with her)

Nani and anjali went away. Left in the living area was arnav and khushi. Khushi looked at arnav, standing infront of her was her so called husband whose eyes were not showing any emotions. She was extremely angry and upset with whatever he did. It looked as if he was not at all affected by whatever happened. She looked at him angrily and went away. Arnav went to his room.

Back in his room, arnav sat down on the recliner covering his face with his palm. In the last few hours his world had turned upside down, he couldn't reason out why he took the decision of marrying her. But he still felt that that was the only way he could have stopped her from marrying that person. But now what.. he was not sure of the future of this relationship. Deep down his heart he also knew that khushi's condition was even worse.

Khushi went inside the room and walked upto the mirror and looked at her forehead. She couldn't bear it anymore. She broke down into tears.

Devi maaiya yeh sab kya ho gaya ... she sobbed (why did this happen)

Arnav stood at the doorway and looked at khushi crying. He took one step forward to console her but then knowing the awkwardness of the situation he stepped back.

Khushi was crying standing near the window when anjali came. She kept her hand on her head, khushi turned and hugged her. Anjali stroked her hair and said: bas..bas khushiji..ab aur aasu nehi (no more tears)

Khushi: anjaliji humey sach mein nehi pata ki yeh sab kaise ho gaya..hamara yakin kijiye hum..(I don't know how this happened..trust me)

Anjali: peheli baat to yeh hai ki hum ajse aapke liye anjaliji nehi di hai aur dusri baat... kisne kaha ki hum aapka yakin nehi kar rahe hai... (first thing is I am not anjaliji..i am di for you and secondly who said i don't trust you)

She made her sit and said: khushiji hum jantey hai jo bhi hua usmein aapki koi galti nehi hai.. She wiped her tears and said: aur yeh kya khushiji aap is ghar ki bahu hai...is tarah se aasu bahayengi to humey achha thori lagega..kya hum itne burey hai. She pouted her lips.(i know you are not at fault...and what is this you are the daughter in law of this family..we would feel very bad if you cry like this)

Khushi quickly said: nehi nehi anjaliji....(no no anjaliji)

Anjali: uhun..

Khushi smiled a little: hamara matlab di.. (I mean di)

Anjali smiled and hugged her.

Anjali: pata hai khushiji..hamari hamesha se yeh tamanna thi ki hamarey chhotey ki shaadi ho aur hamari bhi bhabi aye...hum jantey hai ki yeh shaadi aise achanak se hui lekin koi baat nehi hamari bhabi to humey mili na..aur woh bhi aap...humey aur nani ko to aap pehele se hi pasand thi (you know I always wanted my brother to her married and get me a sister in law..i know this marriage happened all of a sudden but never mind I have got my sister-in-law..that also you..we always liked you)

Khushi: di aap bohot achhi hai.. Hamara sath dene ke liye bohot bohot dhanyavaad.. (you are very nice..thanks for being by my side)

Anjali: galat baat hai khushiji..ek to aap humey di kahey rahi hai upar se dhanyavaad bhi kahey rahi hai....(very bad..one side you are calling me di, then again you are thanking me)

She smiled and added: aj se hum hamesha aapke sath hai... Chaliye ab so jaiye (I am always there with u from today...come sleep now)

She made her lie down and then slowly caressed her hair till she closed her eyes.