Part 39

Khushi woke up in the morning. She quickly kissed arnav on his cheek and rushed to the washroom. It was payal's birthday and she knew it was going to be a busy day for her. She was standing infront of the mirror and putting on the sindoor when she was hugged from behind by a half asleep arnav. 

Arnav rested his head on her shoulders and closed his eyes again. 

Khushi: arnavji kya kar rahe hai aap!! (what are you doing!!) 

Arnav (sleepily): shut up khushi... And hugged her tighter. 

Khushi muttered: yeh laad governor bhi na...thodi der baad jab ehsaas hoga ki office ke liye der ho gayi tab what the what the kartey rehenge..(this laad governor..after a while when he will realise that he is late for office he will start his what the..)

In reply arnav just kissed on her neck softly. 

Khushi: arnavji chhoriye na..humey bohot kaam hai...pehele jiji ko janamdin ki mubarak baat deni hai, fir nashta banana hai, fir mithai...(leave me..i have a lot of work..have to wish jiji...then make breakfast, then sweets...) 

Arnav turned her around and pulled her in his arms.

Khushi smiled and then broke the hug saying: ab aap jaldi se jaake taiyar ho jaiye..hum aapka coffee leke aatey hai.(now you go and get ready..i will go and get your coffee)

He bent down kissed her on her lips and headed towards the washroom.

After giving arnav his coffee, khushi and arnav were going down for breakfast, when they saw the door of payal's room open. Before arnav could react, khushi dragged him into the room and screamed: janamdin mubarak ho jijiiiii!!!..and four of them landed up in an embarrassing situation.(happy birthday jiji)

Aakash had actually hugged payal at that time when khushi stormed in. Aakash and payal quickly moved apart. While arnav said: what the..khushi tum..

Khushi: ha..humey ma..af

And then four of them started laughing. Payal came and hit khushi on her head. She smiled and hugged her saying janamdin mubarok ho jiji (happy birthday jiji)

Arnav smiled saying: happy birthday payal

Khushi: waise jijaji aapne jiji ko kya diya....haan yeh alag baat hai ki abhi thodi der pehele jo diya woh to humne galti se dekh liya... she teased (by the way jijaji what did you give jiji...yeah its true that we have seen what you gave her sometime back)

Aakash was embarrased too. Arnav looked at him and knew he had to save the situation. He said: aaa..aakash can we discuss the deal? 

Khushi: lo fir se deal...aapko deal ke ilava kuch aur samajh mein aata hai (again deal..do you understand anything apart from deal) 

Arnav: what the... 

Khushi: haan bilkul deal aur what the...bas yehi samajh mein aata hai..(yes..deal and what the...this is all you understand) 

Aakash: bhai..khushiji ..please aap dono fir se mat shuru ho jana... chaliye bhai (both of you don't start again...come bhai) 

As they walked towards the door khushi said angrily: laad governor

Arnav: excuse me? 

But aakash dragged him out. Payal looked at khushi and said:: ab chaley neechey?(shall we go down?)

Khushi nodded her head. In the evening the whole family gathered to celebrate payal's birthday. Anjali was a bit tensed. She was constantly dialing a number. Khushi walked upto her and asked: kya hua di? Aap bohot pareshan lag rahi hai (what happened di..you are looking very tensed)
Anjali: dekhiye na khushiji..inka phone nehi lag raha...hum kab se try kar rahe hai...(see na..i cant get through to him...trying since a long)