Part 48

Next morning anjali went to Rishab's office. She was getting down the car, when rishab was also getting into his office. While getting out of the car, anjali tripped and was about to fall when rishab noticed it and quickly rushed to her side and held her. Rishab looked at anjali for a second. The long strands of her open hair flew with the breeze. She was holding her leg which was paining as she tripped.

Rishab: you ok Ms. Raizada 

Anjali looked up and said: yes..thanks Mr. Khanna

Rishab smiled a little and said: that's Rishab.

Then they started in walking through the door. Rishab looked at anjali and noticed she had a problem in her leg and she limped while walking. But then realising that anjali might feel uncomfortable if she saw him looking at her leg so he looked away.

Once they were in the office, Rishab called Anjali to his cabin and discussed the project.

Rishab: Ms. Raizada..Arnav aur main yeh show kar rahe hai exclusively to showcase wedding collection..

He detailed anjali about all the costumes. After a long discussion Rishab said: Ms. Raizada you want to have lunch? Should I order for you?

Anjali: thanks Mr. Khanna..hum ghar se khana laye hai..(thanks Mr. Khanna...I am carrying my lunch)

Rishab smiled and said: Ms. Raizada..that's Rishab

Anjali smiled and replied: and that's anjali..

Rishab: alright anjali 

He picked up the phone and was about to order for pizzas like everyday.

Anjali: rishab if you don't mind aap hamarey sath khana kha saktey hai..(if you don't mind you can share my lunch)

Anjali shared her lunch with Rishab. After having lunch, rishab said: thanks anjali..the food was amazing.. pata nehi kitne saalo baad main aise ghar ka khana kha raha hoon..mom ke guzar jaane ke baad dad and me... He looked lost, then quickly composed himself and said with a smile: anyways thanks again.. (thanks anjali...the food was amazing...don't after how many years I am having home made food..after mom's death dad and me... thanks anyways)

Anjali smiled.

At shantivan,

Khushi was extremely excited about payal's pregnancy. Entire day she was busy taking care of every little need of hers, even though she didn't say.

In the evening arnav and aakash picked up anjali from her office and all three of them returned home together.

As they entered home, they saw buaji and payal's mom sitting with the others in the living area. They came and sat with them. Khushi got tea for all and said: di kaisa tha aapka din? (how was your day di?)

Anjali smiled and said: bohoti achha tha khushiji (it was great)

Anjali to payal: payalji kaisi hai aap? Sab thik hai na? (how are you? Is everything fine?)

Payal: haan di..hum bilkul thik hai...(I am perfectly alright)

Khushi smiled and said: kaise thik nehi hogi..hum hai na.. (how will she not be fine..i am there na)

Arnav lowered in tone and said: usi ka to darr hai (that is what we are scared of)

Khushi: firse koi vishesh tippani di laad governor ne (again he has given his expert opinion)

khushi: waise humne to soch liya jiji ke bachhey ko hum bilkul aapne jaisa banayenge (I have decided I will make her child like me)

Buaji: hai rey nandkisore..ab jaisan ek sankadevi kam thi..(as if one was any less)