Part 49

As the day of the fashion show came near anjali became extremely busy. It was the day before the fashion show. Anjali and Rishab were working till late looking at the last minute preparations. The clock struck 10 o'clock.

Rishab: anjali bohot late ho gaya hai..you should go home now (anjali it is very late...you should go home now..)

Anjali: nehi rishab...kal hamarey liye ek bohot bara din hai..hum nehi chahtey ki kal koi bhi galti ho..(no rishab...tomorrow is a big day for us and I don't want to make any mistake)

Rishab: anjali aisa kuch nehi hoga...you are just perfect in your work..thik hai ek kaam kartey hai thodi der mein even I will finish...fir sath mein chaltey hai..I will drop you (nothing of that sort os going to happen...you are just perfect in your work...ok lets do something..even I will finish in sometime..then lets go together...I will drop you..)

Anjali smiled and said: thik hai (ok) 

At shantivan, 

Arnav was busy with the preparations for the fashion show. Khushi came into the room and saw arnav busy. She got bored after a while by the silence in the room.

Khushi: arnavji 

Arnav said without looking at her: hmm..

Khushi: parso holi hai (day after tomorrow is holi)

Arnav: hmm 

He was hardly paying attention.

Khushi went and sat beside him and said: shaadi ke baad hamari peheli holi hai aur hum soch rahe hai ki..(this is my first holi after marriage...so I was thinking...)

Arnav was too busy to even look at her.

Khushi: arnavji..aap hamari baat sun bhi rahe hai yaa nehi (are you even listening to me?)

Arnav suddenly lost his temper. He stood up and yelled: can't you see I am busy damn it!

Khushi was startled by his sudden reaction. Her eyes got filled with tears immediately and she said: hum to bas..(I was just...)

Arnav screamed: tumhe kisi bhi cheez ka importance samajh mein nehi aata..(don't you understand the importance of things...)

Khushi felt very bad. She looked at arnav with tears flowing from her eyes and walked out of the room. Seeing her tears arnav realised he had misbehaved. But she has walked out of the room by then. He said: khushi.. And was about to follow her but his phone rang and he had to pick it up.

Khushi went to the terrace and started weeping. Arnav on the other hand was getting restless to hangup the phone as he had seen khushi's tears and he wanted to apologise at the earliest.

At rishab's office: 

Rishab and Anjali had almost finished their work and were winding up for the day, when it started raining very heavily.

Anjali: hey bhagwan..itni tez baarish shuru ho gayi (oh god..its raining hard)

Rishab: I think humey thoda wait karna chahiye..baarish thoda kam ho jaye fir chaltey hai (I think we should wait for a while..let the rain stop then we shall go)

Anjali: haan aise mein drive karna safe nehi hai (yeah it is not safe to drive in this weather)

At shantivan, 

Arnav finished his phone call and ran out of the room searching for khushi. He went to the living area and called out for khushi but didn't get an answer. He went to payal's room but khushi was not there as well. Nani, mama, mami were not at home. Arnav checked everywhere but didn't see khushi. He got worried and said: khushi kaha chali gayi..damn it..main bhi..kya zarurat thi woh sab kehene ki...(where is khushi...damn it...why did I say all those..)