Part 60

In mumbai: 

Arnav was to sign a deal with Kashyap Group which was headed by Lavanya Kashyap who at one point of time was partner with AR Industries. Arnav and Lavanya wanted to do a project together and they were in mumbai for that. Actually it was a project for arnav but little did he know that it was an opportunity for lavanya to take revenge on him. Lavanya was always behind arnav's money and social status and wanted to have a relationship with him which arnav was never interested in. Before meeting khushi he never knew what love was nor did he want to know. Though lavanya kept on throwing herself on arnav, it never had any effect on him. He liked working with her because she was smart in her moves and thought ahead of her competitors. When lavanya heard about arnav's marriage, she couldn't take it and made a master plan to take revenge on him.

Arnav and lavanya met at arnav's mumbai office.

Lavanya was dressed in a short dress. She was pretty but a complete show off. As soon as she saw arnav she went and hugged him and said: hey asr...long time..how have you been honey?

Arnav: I am good lavanya...thanks..how r u?

Lavanyah: oh common asr don't be so formal...

They discussed the deal for a while when lavanya said:come na asr let's go for a drive..

Arnav: lavanya humey yahaan yeh deal discuss karni hai.. (lavanya we have to discuss the deal)

Lavanya rested her hand on his shoulder and said: off ho asr tum na zara bhi nehi badley... U and ur work...kaam to hota rehega asr...itne dino baad miley hai...ek coffee to banti hai...aur papers to tumne dekh liye ab to bas sign karne ki der hai..(u have not changed...u and your work...work will continue...we have met after so long..we should have a cup of coffee together...and you have already seen the papers now you just need to sign them)

She closed the file and dragged him saying: come no asr

Arnav had a little choice but to agree unwillingly. After all this was one of the biggest deals that AR will be signing and with this deal AR is expected to end up in the top five companies in India.

Arnav started the car with lavanya sitting beside him. Arnav was about to stop near a cafe but lavanya said: yahaan nehi asr (not here asr)

Arnav: but lavanya tum hi to kahey rahi thi ki you wanted to have coffee...so..(lavanya you only said that you wanted to have coffee...so...)

Lavanya put her head on his shoulder and said: oh common asr don't be boring..

Arnav felt very uncomfortable. He moved away his hands and then again started the car. Finally they pulled up infront of a pub and came out of the car.

Lavanya said: asr tum meri choice kitni achhi tarah se jantey ho...thanks sweetheart. She was about to hug him when his phone rang. (you know my choice so well...thanks sweetheart)

He looked at it and a smile crossed his lips seeing khushi's name.

Arnav picked up the call and said: hi

Khushi faked an anger and said: kya hi...aapko hamari bilkul fikar nehi hai..(what hi...you don't care about me)

Arnav: no khushi...aisi baat nehi...(no khushi...its not like that)

Khushi: aisa hi hai..aapko pata bhi hai ki hum kis haal mein hai..(yes it is like that...do you even know what condition I am in)

Arnav panicked: khu..khushi kya hua are you alright? Kya hua tumhe? (what happened khushi? Are you alright? What happened to you?)