Part 73

Khushi: aap? Hey devi maaiya! Firse!! (you? Oh god again??)

Arnav walked in saying: mera ghar hai..main jab chahu aa sakta hoon..kaun rokega mujhe...aur tum yeh mere photos ke sath kya kar rahi thi?(this is my house...I will come whenever I want to..who will stop me)

Khushi raised her eyebrows and said: hamarey pati ki tasveer hai..hum jo chahey kar saktey hai..kaun rokega humey?? (this is my husband's photo..i can do whatever I want....who will stop me)

Arnav shrugged his shoulder and said: hmm... Kafi smart ho gayi ho...asr ko copy kar rahi ho.. (hmm..you have become very smart...you are copying asr)

Khushi: hum kisiko nakal nehi kartey...(I don't copy anyone)

Waise hum nehi jantey they ki aap nahatey huye itne pyaarey lagtey they...!! She giggled (by the way I didn't know you looked so cute while taking shower)

Arnav glanced way at his pic where he was taking bath in a tub. Embarrassed about the whole thing he tried to snatch the pic, but khushi quickly moved it away.

Arnav caught her by her waist and pulled towards him and said: to tum nehi janti thi ki main nahatey huye kaisa lagta hoon...(so you didn't know how I looked while taking a shower)

Khushi: ha..ha..hamara woh..woh matlab nehi tha...hum to woh..(i...I didn't mean that...)

Arnav smirked and said: no khushi...its my fault...actually mujhe hi tumhe.... Anyways...(actually the fault is mine...I should have...anyways)

He picked her up in his arms and started heading towards the washroom. Khushi was shell shocked. She wide opened her mouth and said: arnavji aap kya kar rahe...(what are you doing?)

Arnav raised his eyebrow and said: tumharey armaan purey kar raha hoon...(fulfiling your desires)

Khushi slapped him on his shoulder and said: haaw..kitne besharam hai aap...neechey utariye humey...(so shameless you are...put me down)

Arnav smirked and asked: are you sure tumhe nehi dekhna?(are you are you don't want to see)

Khushi blushed deep red. Arnav didn't tease her any longer. He laughed and put her down.

Khushi complained: humey aapse baat hi nehi karni...hamesha aisa kartey hai aap..(I don't want to talk to you...you always do this)

She stamped her feet and went and sat on the bed. Arnav sat beside her kissed her on her cheek. She still kept looking away, her back facing arnav. He hugged her from the back and held that photo of his infront of her eyes where he was crawling and said: main na sahi lekin chhotey se laad governor ke manane se to manogi na? (don't have to listen to me...but I am sure you will listen to your little laad governor).

An instant smile crossed khushi's lips. She grinned, turned around and hugged by throwing her arms round his neck.

After breaking the hug khushi asked: achha bataiye aapka din kaisa tha? Sab kaam hua? Aur lunch...aapne kuch garbar to nehi ki na? (how was your day? Is everything done? And lunch....i hope ypu didn't mess up)

Arnav narrated everything. Khushi said: hey devi maaiya...humne aapse kaha tha ki aapko lavanya ke sath pyaar se pesh aana hai taaki unhe shaq na ho..lekin aap hai ki..(oh god...I told you to be nice to her so that she doesn't doubt...but you are...)

Arnav: I don't care khushi...mujhse aur yeh natak nehi hota...I can't stand that lavanya damn it!! (I don't care khushi...I cant do this drama anymore...I cant stand that lavanya damn it!!)