Part 54

After few hours they woke up and first thing khushi did was to call rishab. Rishab was very excited about her plan.

Arnav and khushi came down and saw anjali at the breakfast table. They all wished her. Khushi noticed that she was upset and was constantly looking at her phone. Khushi pushed arnav a little to show the same. Then suppressed a smile and asked her: kya hua di..aap bohot udaas lag rahi hai..sab thik to hai na?(what happened di..you are looking very sad...is everything fine?)

Anjali: haan..haan khushiji...sab thik hai...(yes yes....everything is fine)

Khushi: di aaj aapka janamdin hai..aapko to khush hona chahiye aur hum sabko bhi mauka milna chahiye dhumdham se aapke janamdin manane ka. (di its your birthday today...you should be happy and we also should get the opportunity to celebrate your birthday in a big way)

Anjali: nehi khushiji..humey celebrate nehi karna. (no khushiji...I don't want to celebrate)

Anjali was actually sad that rishab had not called to wish her on her birthday. Infact he had not called her even once since morning.

Khushi winked at arnav. Arnav's eyes grew wider. Khushi stamped on his feet under the table and said gritting her teeth: kahiye na..(say na)

Arnav: what the.... And then quickly looked around and composed himself and said: di..please don't say no...I mean rish..

Anjali looked at him hearing 'rish'.Khushi quickly saved the situation: rish..rishtaa...rishtaa...inka matlab ki hamara rishtaa aisa hai ki aap humey mana kar hi nehi sakti...(relationship...relationship..he means that we have such a relationship that you can't say no to us)

Anjali looked at her confused.She bit her nails and said below are breath: hey devi maaiya yeh laad governor abhi sab kuch garbar kar deta (he would have spilled the beans right now)

Khushi rolled her eyes at arnav. He quickly corrected himself and said: I mean... hum sab celebrate karenge..please mana mat kijiye..(I mean..we will celebrate..please don't say no)

Anjali was upset with rishab. She said: nehi chhotey..iski koi zarurat nehi hai..(no...there is no need)

Khushi cut her: kaise zarurat nehi hai di... Aap humey mana nehi kar sakti (how is it not needed..you cant say no)

And then in her usual dramatic way lifted arnav's chin and said: dekhiye iss masoom laad governor ki taraf...kaise inka muh latak gaya hai...(look at this innocent laad governor...how his face has fallen)

Everyone started laughing at this 

Arnav rolled his eyes at her and said: what the...

Mami was drinking juice which came out of her mouth due to the sudden laughter.

Mami: hello hi bye bye tumra comedy ka timingzz bohutii dangerous hai..abhi yeh juece galey mein aatak ke humra to bye bye hui jaata..attemptz to murderzz(your comedy timing is dangerous...I would have just choked on this juice...attempt to murder)

Anjali still laughing said: achha baba..jaisi aap logo ki marzi..hum mana nehi karenge.(ok your wish...I will not say no)

Khushi hugged her and said: yeh hui na baat! (that is it) 

Then made a face at arnav and muttered below her breath: hey devi maaiya..inse achhi acting to hariprakashji kar letey..jab woh jhoot bol ke chhutti letey hai! (oh god..even hariprakash acts better than him when he lies to take a leave)

Arnav: excuse me..khushi..tum..(excuse me..khushi...you) 

Khushi went to the kitchen absolutely disgusted with arnav's poor performance followed by arnav.