Part 64

Khushi: arey arnavji thodi der baithiyena...(please sit for sometime)

Lavanya: yes asr..sit na

Arnav shot lavanya an angry look and told khushi: khushi I am going jaldi aa jao. (khushi I am going come fast)

Khushi, lavanya and anjali chatted for a while and then finally khushi went to her room. Arnav was sitting on the recliner.

Khushi: arey aap aise kyun chaley aaye...lavanyaji kya soch rahi hogi..(why did you come like this...what must lavanyaji be thinking)

Arnav: itni der kaha thi..maine kaha na mujhe tumse baat karni hai..(where were you all this while....i told you I need to talk to you)

Khushi: aapse to baat hoti rahegi..lekin lavanyaji mehmaan hai..unke sath ...(I can talk to you anytime but lavanyaji is a guest...with her...)

Arnav lost his temper. He stood up and shook her holding her shoulder and screamed: main tumse kabse baat karne ki koshish kar raha hoon...DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND DAMN IT! (I am trying to talk to you since a long time.... DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND DAMN IT! )

Khushi was scared. She looked at him with tears in her eyes and then looked down at the place where he held her forcefully. Arnav immediately realised what he was doing. He left her and said: sorry... I am so sorry and sat down on the recliner covering his face with his palm.

Khushi knew there was something serious. She bent down beside him and put her hand on his shoulder and said: humey..humey maaf kar dijiye..hum woh...(please forgive me..i actually)

He looked at her. His eyes were red...tears were flowing down. He held her by her shoulders and made her sit on the bed and sat beside her. Khushi kept looking at him.

Arnav: khushi...main aur yeh baat aapne andar nehi rakh sakta...mujhe tumse abhi isi waqt sab kuch kehena hai..(khushi I cant keep this thing to me anymore....i have to tell you something)

Khushi touch his cheeks and said: kya hua arnavji? (what happened arnavji?)

Arnav said: khushi mumbai mein......(khushi in mumbai) 

He narrated everything what happened in mumbai and what happened in his office today.

Arnav broke down: I am sorry khushi...I am really sorry.... Main janta hoon ki tum...( I am sorry khushi...I am really sorry.... I know that...)

Khushi got up from the bed without any emotion on her face, just two drops of tears rolling down from her eyes. 

Arnav looked at her and said: khu...khushi... 

She didn't react nor did she stopped. She moved towards the recliner and sat down on it. Arnav ran towards her and sat on his knees on the ground and said by holding her hand: khushi...

Khushi didn't talk or move 

Arnav: khushi...kuch to bolo...please talk to me...talk to me khushi...(khushi...please say something...please talk to me...talk to me khushi)

He cupped her face and said: talk to me khushi...please..tum mujhe jo chahey saaza de do par please kuch to bolo...(khushi please punish me as you want but say something)

Khushi looked into his eyes and said: aap humse pyaar nehi kartey (you don't love me)

Arnav's hand fell down from her cheeks. He deparately nodded his head and said: nehi...no..khushi..aisa.. he hung his head down and his voice choked with tears. (no khushi...not like that)

Khushi looked at him and lifted his face by cupping it and said: aap humse bilkul bhi pyaar nehi kartey... agar kartey to itni bari baat, itni pareshani aapne andar nehi rakhtey..humse baat tey..(you don't love me at all...if you would have loved me...you wont have kept this to yourself...you would have shared with me)

Arnav couldn't believe what he was hearing. He looked at her with eyes full of hope. She wiped his tears and said: itna bhi bharosa nehi hai kya aapko hum pe? (you don't have this much trust on me?)

Arnav: khushi main...(khushi i...) 

Khushi: hum jantey hai ki aapko laga hoga yeh baat sunke shayed hum aapse dur chaley jaye..hamara rishta toot jaye..lekin arnavji humne kaha tha na ki humey aap pe aur hamarey rishtey pe pura bharosa hai...aur woh bharosa itna kamzor nehi hai.(I know you must have thought that I would go away from you knowing this...our relationship will break...but I told you before that I have full faith in you and in our relationship)

Arnav just kept looking at her. She made him sit beside her and said: aapne khud kaha na ki aap behosh ho gaye they...aur kagzat pe dastakhat karne ke baad aapko kuch yaad nehi...(you only said that you were not in your senses...you don't know what happened after signing the papers)

Arnav: haan..(yes..) 

Khushi: iska matlab yeh sab jo kuch bhi hua hai yaa fir ho raha hai yeh sab ek sochi samjhi saazish hai...agar aapke aur lavanya ke beech us raat kuch bhi hua hota to aapko pata hota...lekin aap to behosh they....aur jis tarah se lavanya ne dhokey se aapki dastakhat karwaai uska bas ek hi matlab ho sakta hai ki yeh sab aapko fasane ki saazish hai..(that means whatever happened was preplanned...and if something would have happened between the both of you, you would have known atleast...but you were not in your senses....and the way she made you sign those papers it can only mean one thing this is a plan to trap you)

Arnav had no words for her, absolutely no words. She was crying but that was not because of the incident but because of the pain and suffering of arnav. He hugged her tightly and cried his heart out: thank you khushi...thank you so much...

Khushi said sobbing: hum jantey hai arnavji ki aap humey kabhi dhoka nehi de saktey...lekin haan humey bura zarur laga..(I know you can never do anything wrong with me...but I felt bad)

Arnav broke the hug and looked at her. 

Khushi: aap abhi tak humey aapna nehi samajhtey...tabhi to itni bari musibat ka samna akele karne chaley they... she made a face and added: barey aye laad governor. (you still don't consider me as your own..thats why you wanted to face all the trouble yourself...laad governor)

In reply he smiled and kissed her on the forehead. He hugged her again. His happiness knew no bound...what he couldn't see because of the tension, she explained to him in her simple words. The relationship which he thought would break because of this made it even more stronger. She didn't need any proof, neither did she ask any question...her faith in him was way above all this.