Part 46

Days passed by with khushi managing to get anjali back to her normal life; though at times when she was alone tears rolled down her eyes recalling her past. But that also didn't go unnoticed by khushi. One such day she saw anjali standing near the window of her room and shedding tears.
Hey devi maaiya hum di ko unke gham se kaise nikale, ab aap hi hamari madat kijiye taaki di aapna dukh bhul ke zindagi mein aagey baarey...woh hum sabke sath to has khel leti hai lekin unka akelapan.. Thought khushi. (oh god how do I bring her out of this pain...she smiles when she is with us..but what about her lonliness..)

She walked into her room and said: di..

Anjali quickly wiped off her tears and said: arey khushiji aap..aaiye na..(khushiji..come)

Then to hide her tears she opened the cupboard quickly and said: hum bas aapna almari thik karne jaa rahe they..soch rahe hai aapne purane kapdo ko.. (I was just about to arrange my cupboard..was thinking will give away my old clothes...)

Khushi knew she was making an attempt to hide her sorrow. 

As anjali hastily tried to pull out few clothes few pieces of paper fell on the ground. Khushi picked them up and saw some lovely jewellery designs.

Khushi showed it to anjali and said: di yeh ..(di..this..)

Anjali took them and said: woh kuch nehi khushiji..yeh to hum bas aise hi...(nothing....i made it just like that)

Khushi was amazed at her creativity: di yeh aapne banaya..yeh kitni khubsurat hai..(you made this...this is lovely...)

Anjali: haan woh..(yes actually..) 

Khushi was excited: di aapko in kagazo ko aise chhupake rakhna nehi chahiye..balki aapne hunar ko duniya ke samne laana chahiye..(you shouldnot hide these papers..you should showcase your talent infront of the whole world)

Anjali: khushiji aap yeh kya...(what are you...)

Khushi started convincing anjali on how she should take jewellery designing seriously.

She took one of her designs and before anjali could react she ran away from the place.

Anjali smiled and muttered: khushiji bhi na.. 

She entered her room. Arnav was working on his laptop.

Khushi: arnavji aapko pata hai ki kya hua?(you know what happened?)

She sounded super excited. Knowing his wife, arnav just raised an eyebrow.

Khushi pulled him from the recliner and said: aapko andaaza bhi nehi hoga ki kyaa hua hai..(you have no clue what happened)

Arnav: okay khushi..relax..bolo kya baat hai! (okay khushi..relax..say what is it)

Khushi made a face and said: laad governor kahike... har baat pe relax karenge to khushi kis baat pe zaheer karenge (laad governor..if we relax at everything..then will we express our happiness)

Arnav supressed a smile and said faking an anger: khushi main arnav singh raizada hoon...(khushi I am arnav singh raizada)

Khushi: to humne kab kaha ki aap salman khan hai...haan woh alag baat hai ki kabhi ban nahi saktey (so when did I say you are salman khan..yes it is a different issue altogether that you can never be him)

Arnav: what the..khushi main arnav singh raizada hoon...and I don't have all the time in the world.. To jo kehena hai jaldi bolo (what the...khushi..i am arnav singh raizada and I don't have all the time in this world..so say whatever you have to quickly)