Switching places(Part 1..)

••• idea credit to : @_thelonleyangel_ •••

"Babe."

"Hey babe."

"Baby."

"Y/N."

"Blahhhhhhh."

Turning over you looked over at your boyfriend who was trying to get your attention. (P.S. Make your bf whoever you want bc this is an imagines book so YAS.... Except for Niall 😂😶)

"Yes?" You asked locking your phone and setting it on your lap.

"Play drums with me." He smiled banging on a drum kit he had in his garage.

"I don't know how to play." You mumbled walking over to him.

"Here, I'll teach you how." He smiled patting his lap.

"It getting late though, I should be heading home it's almost midnight." You answered sitting in his lap, your back to him.

"You live home alone now remember? You bought your own apartment last week." He chuckled giving you the drumsticks and holding your wrists.

"Oh yeah." You giggled.

"Okay so this is how you do it," he started holding your wrist making you tap a drum a few times then the other ones.

"It's that simple." He said starting to kiss the back of your neck.

Biting on your lower lip you nodded tilting your head a little giving him more access. Wrapping his hands around your waist he started sucking, leaving you marks going down your neck.

"Babe." You breathed out, putting your hands over his.

"Hmm, let's take this upstairs yeah? my parents are out on a business trip anyways." You could feel him smirk against your skin as he sat up takin your hand in his and leading you to his room.

Niall's P.O.V.

I watched as he took her into his room closing the door behind them. Now don't think I'm a creep or Anything, I'm his brother and his room is literally right in front of mines.

She laughed as he started to put his hands up her shirt and that was when the door closed. Jealousy started to fill in me and I called him.

"What?" He asked peeping his head out from the door.

"Can you come check this real quick?" I asked lifting up a piece of paper.

Sighing he walked over and into my room," Let me see."

Handing him the paper I got up and went to my closet looking for something as he sat down on my bed quickly reading it.

Finally finding what I needed I walked back to him and punched him in the face.

"Ow! What the f--"

Not letting him finish his sentence I tied up his hands and feet with some rope and stuffed a cloth into his mouth.

"(y/n) is mines. You took her from me but I'm going to get her back." I growled as I turned off all the light switches In the house making it completely dark.

"Babe.." I heard (y/n) say.

Just her voice makes me smile.. Everything about her makes me smile actually. I turned on the flashlight and slowly walked into the room taking a deep breath.

• • • • •

THIS LAST WEEK IS FINALS SO ILL UPDATE PART 2 ON FRIDAY BC I HAVE A HALF DAY YAS.

I HAVE A NEW BOOK OUT BTW, ITS CALLED LIAR.

CHECK IT OUT YEAH?!!

ALSO I UPDATED HEMMINGS TWINS ON MONDAY 😁

©AmeezySmiley