Fair Grounds

Your friend, Harry, decided to take you on a friend date.

He locked his arm with yours as you two walked around the fair grounds.

"Want me to win you a prize?" He smiled, his dimples flashing on both of his cheeks.

"Yes please." You returned the smile and stood behind him.

"Okay. Rules are, you have to squirt the water into the middle, whoevers balloon pops first wins." Said the guy.

His hair was blond, put up in a quiff. And he had ocean blue eyes.

He smiled at the end of each sentence, You couldnt help but stare.

"Are you going to play miss?" He asked me, flashing off that smile

You nodded, blushing and took a seat by Harry.

"Imma win." He stuck his tounge out at you.

You gasped and did the same face expression to him, "Never in your wildest dreams."

"Ready.. set.." As he looked at you, he pressed a button that made the water in your guns come out.

You pushed really hard on yours, and focused it to be in the center and tried distracting Harry.

Everything you tried seemed to succeed.

After a while, your balloon was the first to pop, while Harry's was nearly half ways.

"You win!" The guy shouted.

"Yay me! In your face Styles!" You smiled proudly.

"What would you like for your prize?" He gestured towards all the prizes

"Do you count as a prize?" You giggled and looked at his name tag.

Niall.

Cute name for a cute guy, right?

He chuckled and wrote something onto his notepad, " Im sorry, but no."

"Hmp. " You crossed your arms infront of your chest, "ill take the big monkey."

He nodded and got it down for you, "Heeere you go!" He chuckled handing you the gigantic monkey.

"Oh, and youre the special winner." He smirked

"Really? What does the special winner get?" You asked jumping up and down.

"My number." He winked pulling out the notepad and tearing a piece of paper and handed it to you.

You felt your cheeks heat up ad you looked at the paper and smiled.

"Lucky me." You giggled, your eyes meeting his.

"I'd really like to get to know you more." He smiled

"And you will." You looked at him once more before returning with your friend Harry to enjoy the rest of the fair.

----------

----------

HOLY FRICK!!! 40K MORE TIL
1M OMG IM FREAKING OUT

GAHHH THIS IS SO EXCITING :D

©AmeezySmiley