School

( this imagine if from when you two were little )

"Okay class. Today I will pair you up and we're going to play a game where you walk with three legs." Your teacher clapped he hands together and smiled at you guys.

It was a small classroom. Approximately 16 kids. 8 boys and 8 girls.

"The pairs will be one girl and one boy." Your teacher announced, grabbing strings from her drawer and walking over to where the desks were.

"Yailin and Shawn. Isis and Hayes. Emily and Carter. Brianna and Jack. Violet and Evan. Gemma and Tony. Ariana and Nat. (Y/N) and Niall." She spoke, handing the girls the laces.

You all stood their in silence waiting for her to finish her instructions.

"Okay, go with your partners!" She spoke, making you all look around trying to find their partner.

Once you and Niall tied the rope around your guys' feet. He kept looking at you.

"Hi." You smiled looking at your feet.

"Hi. I'm Niall." He spoke making sure the knot was right enough.

You nodded your head and looked around at the other students, who were still making a knot.

"Have you ever played this game?" You asked him, trying to make conversation.

"Yeah, my brother and I used to play this game all the time." He started," I move my leg, you move yours, then at the same time we move the leg that are tied."

You nodded a he explained what you guys were about to do.

"Okay students. First will be Yailin and Shawn. (Y/N) and Niall." You teacher said leading you to where the starting line was.

Niall looked over at you, asking if you were ready to go.

You nodded and carefully watched as you two walked together.

You two soon got to the starting line an looked over at Yailin and Shawn.

" Are you ready?"Niall questioned, noticing you fiddling with your hands. You nodded and took a deep breath.

Why were you so nervous? It was just a game, it should be fun, right?

"Ready,Set...GO!"

As soon as you heard the whistle blow, your vision suddenly got blurry and you blacked out.

---- Couple Minutes Later----

You suddenly started to regain your vision.

Looking around at your surroundings, you noticed you were in a tiny room.

Trying to keep your calm, you kept looking around the room. As you sat up, you feltanother arm besides yours.

You gasped and quickly moved your hand away.

As you looked down, you noticed the boy who was playing the game with you earlier laying beside you.

Niall.

Your feet were still tied together.

You fiddled with the knots trying to undo it but it seemed impossible.

"Oh you're awake." The nurse came in, smiling, " how are you feeling honey?"

"Good." You responded quietly, looking back and Niall who was just laying there.

"That's great. Want me to untie you?" She asked, stepping closer to the bed.

You nodded as she took a pair of scissors cutting of the sting that attaché your legs.

She gave you a note back to class an you took Niall with you.

It was quiet until he finally spoke up.

"You okay? You like... " he started

"Yeah I'm fine." You shrugged it off, looking down at the note.

"When you fell down, I catched you." Niall smiled a little to himself.

"Thank you." You smiled back, looking back down at the note.

"Yeah, the teacher said it was goo to catch you."

You nodded as you two reached the front if the class room.

"Hey uhm.. Want to be friends?" He asked before your hand touched the door knob.

"Okay, you seem nice." You smiled at him.

His face turned a light pink as you took his hand and walked inside.

---------
---------
---------

Who like Matt Espinosa ?

Go check out my fanfic of him ' Adore You' (:

You guys are awesome 😁

Oh and it's 2 am over here and I decided to update \(^.^)/

{QOTD: What's your favorite season(s) ?}

{AOTD: mines are Fall or Summer }

©AmeezySmiley