Love Robbery

You sat down at your usual table in the coffee shop.

You were alone, just scrolling through your tablet.

It was a bit late actually, like around 9 o'clock p.m.

You debated on wether going home or not and decided to jut stay.

Being the only one there, besides the workers, you heard the bell at the door ring.

A guy with a blonde quiff, brown roots, blue eyes, wearing mostly black walked in.

You couldn't help but stare at him, he was beautiful.

He saw you and walked over, taking the seat in front of you.

"Hi." You smiled, putting your tablet down.

He smiled back and raised both his eyebrows, " and your name is?"

"(Y/N). You?" You questioned, taking in more of his looks.

He just chuckled and looked at the menu, "nice to meet you (Y/N). Do you want to be in this coffee shop right now? Or you prefer to go out somewhere?"

You bit your bottom lip and looked around until your eyes met," depends where?"

"I know a place where there's a lost of sculptures, you in?" He smiled.

"Uhm, you could be an ax murderer for all I know." You chuckled, relaxing in your seat.

"There's always that possibility huh." He stifled a laugh as he leaned over the table," so what do you say?"

His blue eyes looked into yours, making you not able to resist, "Okay."

You two got up from your seats and left the coffee shop.

He walked you to this park, where they did indeed, have a lot of sculptures like he had mentioned.

"Wow, it's beautiful." You breathed in, taking in all the beautiful ness.

"Yeah, I always used to come here. Now I hardly don't." He shrugged walking to some sculptures that looked like big tubes.

You followed him, not knowing where to go.

He walked on one side as you walked on the other.

Each tube you guys passed and saw eachother you would smile and look away.

As you guys finished looking, he smiles at you once more before putting on a ski mask and walking away.

"Uhm I never got your name!" You called after him, but he just kept on walking.

You bit your bottom lip as you searches your pockets and purse to see if he had taken anything.

You kept feeling around until you noticed one thing.

He had stolen your heart.

--------------
--------------

Late update I know, please don't kill me ):

Well since it's summer, I promised you guys more imagines and yes that's coming true 🙌

But I have decided I'm ending the book once it has 100 parts.

Which means just 20 more Parts and the books finished 😦

{QOTD;}What kind of imagine do you guys want for the last one?

{AOTD;} well idk it's up to you guys 😊

©AmeezySmiley