Decision Time

[[ Decided to update today cause this person on twitter made me happy ^~^ they indirected me saying that they love my imagines so follow them ^^ @.warmfluffynarry ^^ and also follow me ^^ @.AmeezySmiley ^^ ]]

You and your boyfriend Daniel were strolling in the park when you guys bumped into your bestfriend Niall.

"Niall!" you smiled and threw your arms around him.

He smiled and hugged back,"Hey babe."

You two stayed hugging for a while.

"ah-hemm.." Said Daniel quite annoyed.

You pulled away and looked down at your feet.

"Hey Daniel." Niall said

"Hi."Daniel gave him a look and put an arm around your shoulder.

Niall just rolled his eyes and looked towards the ground. It got quiet and awkward with the three of you

"Well, Daniel and I are gonna go watch a movie.. So see you later Niall." You gave him a quick hug and walked off with your boyfriend.

You and Daniel were crossing the street going to the movies holding hands.

"I dont like when you and uhh, is it Niel ?hang out.."Daniel said after a moment of silence.

You rolled your eyes,"His name is Niall.. And why not? We're just friends"you said shrugging.

"Hmm... Well him calling you babe.. Friends dont do that. i really dont like that.." He said, his voice seemed quieter.

"Its just a nickname. you know that Niall and I have been friends since we were in diapers."You said giggling

"Well.."He pulled his hand away from yours,"Its gonna be either me or him (Y/N).. Cause i cant stand it when you two flirt."

"W-what? we dont even flirt.."you stuttered.

"Oh really now!?" Daniel's voice got louder in an angry tone.

Youre eyes started to get teary eyed. You hated when you two fought. Especially in public.

"So tell me (Y/N) .. Is it me or that punk!?" He got closer to you,"Huh?!"

You couldnt hold in your tears amymore. You started to cry.

"Move! Get away from me!"you cried as you pushed Daniel away.

You pushed him away from you and started to run home. Not wanting to see Daniel anymore. When you arrived home you wiped your tears and seached for your key You couldnt find it so you searched for the replacement one in the cushion of the chair outside. It wasnt there either. Only one person knew where that key was. Niall.

You knocked on the door and seconds later saw Niall standing infront of you.

"(Y/N)! what happened?? what'd he do to you??" Niall said worried.

He cupped your face and wiped away your tears. You didnt answer, you just looked at him. He sighed and pulled you into his chest.

"W-we fou-ught..."You finally said after a while of just hugging.

"Wanna go to your room?" he asked.

You nodded. You closed the front door and both of you went to your bedroom. He layed down on your bed and patted the spot next to him. You giggled and layed by him.

"Do you feel like talking now babe?" He asked as he played with your hair.

You nodded," Daniel and i got in a fight, He started to yell at me and said i had to choose between you and him..."

"Oh.. he said that.. Have you chose?" Nialled asked looking at you.

You shook your head,"I love him Niall.. But hes turning into a jerk. I love you also, and youre always here for me..."

"Soo.."He asked as he grabbed your waist and pulled you closer,"Maybe this will help you decide?"

You looked at him confused. A second later you felt nialls lips onto yours. They moved in sync. He got ontop of you. You smiled a bit and pulled away.

"Did that help?" He asked.

You smiled and nodded,"Yes. I want you Niall."

He chuckled amd pecked your lips.

©AmeezySmiley

[[Yeshhh this is a long one ^~^ well, we're almost to half a million reads!! woot woot!! i remember when these imagines only had 2 reads (: its amazing now that its almost to half a million. thank you guys so much (: <3 ]]