Dirty (Part 1)

12(a).

Tonight was a casual Friday night.

Niall usually spends his friday nights with you in a club, with some of his mates, just havng fun.

But it sounds like he had a change of plans for tonight.

He told you to stay home because he didn't want Harry to feel like a third-wheel, seeing you two all loved up.

You agreed and stayed home. Eventually, hours passed and Niall still wasn't home.

You started getting a bit worried just because you hadn't heard from him, but you heard the door to your flat open.

"(Y/N)?" your boyfriend called.

"Why are you so late, Niall? Where the fuck were you? I was worried as hell. A simple text or call would've been nice you know," You snapped.

"I was at the club with Harry?" he answered, like it was no big deal.

"It's 4 fucking AM, you never come back this late," You paused and shook your head, "Alright, tell me what happened. Who did you cheat on me with? Did you have a nice time?" You snapped at him again.

"Babe, listen, I just went with Harry to the club, had some drinks, and then we talked. He's just having a hard time an--" You interrupt him before he got a chance to finish his sentence.

"But you could've told me he was having a hard time. Do you know how worried I was? Sometimes you can be so goddamn selfish!" You screamed the last part and jumped on the couch.

"Well then, i'll just go. Nice knowing you (Y/N)!" He screamed the last part, slamming the door behind him.

// edited //