Pool Time (Part 2 last part) *dirty*

You and Niall changed into your swimsuits and headed for the pool.

Unwrapping the towel that clung onto your waist, you sat at the edge of the pool, dipping your feet in slowly.

Niall followed you and sat beside you.

"I thought you wanted to go swimming." Niall asked, holding onto your hand.

"I will, in a little." You smiled a bit as he rubbed circles on the back of your hand.

"How about now?" He suggested, wrapping his arms around you and dragging you into the pool.

You yelped at the coolness of the water hit more parts on your body.

Both of you fell underwater as his arms stayed wrapped around you.

After a while, you both swam back up to the surface to catch your breath.

"Niall!" You let out a laugh, pulling your hair back.

"You love me." He smiled, lightly placing his lips over yours.

You couldn't help but smile.

"I do." You mumbled against his lips.

You pulled away and cupped his face, with a hand on each side of his face, one caressing his cheek.

"Gosh I love you." He mumbled before crashing his lips onto yours once again.

Your lips moved in sync as he pulled your body closer to his, leaving no space in between your chests.

His hands made their way up from your lower back and up to where your bikini strap was.

He pulled away from the kiss and led his lips to your jaw and neck, trying to find your sweet spot.

Once he found your sweet spot, he started sucking making you moan crazy.

He finally found the knot and untied it, letting it sink to the bottom of the pool.

Niall put one hand on your back as his other went on your left breast as he slowly started to massage it.

His lips found yours again as you two started having a heated make out session.

His tongue traced your bottom lip, as if asking for entrance.

Teasing him a little, you didn't let him. This made him a bit frustrated, which made him try more.

He slipped his hand into your bikini bottom as you felt two finger slip inside you.

His actions causing you to moan which gave his tongue access to explore your mouth.

He pulled away once more bitting your bottom lip causing a soft moan to be let out.

"Niall." You breathed out

He shushed you and took you out of the pool, laying you down on the ground.

You smirked as his body hovered over yours.

He pressed his body against yours and whispered into your ear, " Not today babe."

He winked and got up, leaving you on the floor.

------------
------------
------------

For the Horny readers 😏 aha

I wrote this while my mom was next to me so be thankful 🙏😜

Go check out my Matthew Espinosa fanfic ? 👌

Hope you liked my ending for this imagine aha 😬

{QOTD: favourite animal?}

{AOTD: to me it's puppies or snakes (: }

©AmeezySmiley