Housewife

••• creds to @mailexx for the idea •••

•• WINNER TO BE LUKE'S GIRLFRIEND WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE END OF THE IMAGINE ••

•• AND THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 3 MILLION LIKE HOLY FRICK BALLS YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING LOVE YOU ASDFGHJKL ••

You were out of town for a business trip and you left your two children with your husband Niall at home.

Your trip was a week long but they still facetimed you everyday after six.

Waiting for a while you changed into pajamas and waited in bed and finally the call arrived.

You answered and smiled instantly when you saw your children and Niall and the background looked clean.

He was doing a good job with the kids, you thought.

Niall's P.O.V.

"Kids!" I yelled at them as I tried to clean off some food that was on the wall from the food fight we had in here earlier.

"What?" Your five-year-old son came down the stairs with Legos in his hand.

"Time to FaceTime mommy. Where's your sister?" I asked putting my hand on my hip.

What? Once I realized my action I put my hand back down and shook my head.

"She's upstairs. I go get here." He replied running up the steps.

I sighed and continued to scrub at the stain on the white wall but it wouldn't come off. I checked the time and realized it was five minutes passed six.

Not that late right? I could just tell her we were having technical difficulties.

(Y/D/N) and (Y/S/N) came down the steps together sliding on their bums and laughing.

"(Y/S/N) , she's only one and she still wears diapers. What if she went in her diaper and now she can get a rash." I scolded at him picking her up in my arms.

"Sorry daddy." He pouted and took a seat next to the laptop that was ready to click 'call'.

"Don't press it yet, I have to clean the wall, there's still smudges." I said scrubbing the wall with great force.

"Okay.. That looks good enough." I sighed and sat down with (Y/D/N) on my lap.

Your P.O.V.

"How are you guys?" I asked showing my biggest smile.

"Good good." Niall replied smiling at you.

"I miss you mommy!" (Y/S/N) said pounding his hands on the table.

"I miss you guys too! I'll be home in a couple of days." I said nodding

"Ho--"

Before Niall could finish his sentence the doorbell rang.

"Hold up." He said placing (Y/D/N) on (Y/S/N)'s lap.

He left to go answer the door.

"How's daddy been with you guys?" i questioned sitting up.

"Good and really fun, uncle Zayn, Harry, Liam, and Louis have been over to with our cousins so its fun." our child explain.

"Niall James Horan! Geez what is this mess!" Someone yelled in the background.

"Shhh! We're videochatting with (Y/N)." You heard Niall say.

"Uhm who's there?" You asked your son.

"Uhhhh," He looked over to the side and smiled," Grandma!"

"Sweetie!" she said coming into view and kising him on the top of his head and picking up your daughter.

"Hi Mrs.Horan." You waved and she smiled waving back.

"Oh (Y/N) youre so lucky you arent home right now, you probably would've yelled at Niall. The house is such a mess. Thats probably why he called me to come help." She said laughing a little towards the end.

You shook your head laughing lightly as Niall appeared in the beckground with his cheeks flushed.

--------

-------

-------

WINNER FOR THE CONTEST IS ...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

@eightrack !!

Congrats! Whoo hoo!

Thanks for the people who entered your edits and imagines were amazing <3 I might need a few more characters so i'll let you guys know when the next contest is (:

Love you!

And the book is already out, chapter 1. Its "Hemmings Twins" incase you want to check it out (:

©AmeezySmiley