Puddles

[Personal imagine for :DeifyNiall

Hope you like it (:  ]

[Dont forget to read my story 'Things i cant (: xxx]

You and your boyfriend, Niall, were looking out of the window on a rainy day.

His arm wrapped around your waist as he pulled you close to his chest.

You smiled and lifted your head up a bit to lightly kiss his chin.

He chuckled and looked down at you, "Joanna you have no idea how much i love you"

"I can only imagine." You giggles turning your body to face him.

He lightly pecked your lips and intertwiened your finger together, your foreheads against eachother.

"Wanna go outside and play in the rain and puddles?" He asked like a little kid.

How can you say no to that ?

You giggled as he carried you over his shoulder and outside into the rain.

"Niall! What about our jackets!?" You squealed

"We dont need them!" Niall replied setting you down

You smiled as you saw Niall's hair dripping with water, and his white tshirt becoming see through, hugging his torso quite tightly.

He smirked and noticed you staring, "Like what you see?"

"Oh shut up." You playfully smacked him before pressing your lips onto his.

He kissed back and wrapped his arms around your waist picking you up and spinning you around.

You pulled away laughing and holding onto him.

He stopped swinging you and set you back on your feet.

"Can i tell you something?" He asked bitting his bottom lip

"Anything." You smiled holding his hands

"Well... We've been together for a good 4 years. And all that time i spent with you was the best time of my life. I love you so much. You mean the world to me and i wouldnt want to see you with anybody else." He looked at you and smiled and he got down on one knee, "Will you marry me?"

Suprised you covered your mouth with both hands as you looked at him.

Slowly you nodded, feeling the tears form in your eyes, "Yes!"

He smiled as he slid the ring onto your finger and stood up cuppng your face and placing his lips on yours.

You smiled as he took you inside still kissing.

You sat on the couch and pulled away

"When do you think we should tell people?" You asked smiling at the ring

"Later." He responded kissing the top of your head

You nodded as he sat by you and watched movies all night long.

[ THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ.

OKAY SO @Mahomie4ever74yee IS MAKING A FAN FICTION AND SHE NEEDS CHARACTERS! ANYONE INTERESTED GO FOLLOW HER AND MESSAGE HER FOR THE AVAILABLE SPACES (: OKAY BYEE ]

©AmeezySmiley