Crasher

••• @be_creative13 ••• she commented this idea and I told my sister to scroll through the comments to pick and she liked this idea 👍 enjoy!

-----

"How does this look?" You stepped out of the dressing room and onto the circular platform and slowly spinning around.

"It looks so beautiful!" One of your bridesmaids cried, putting a hand up to her mouth.

"I think that one's the best." Another one said, clapping her hands together.

You smiled, twirling once more looking at your reflection in the mirror," I love it too."

"Then that's the dress!" Another bridesmaid said jumping up and down.

Laughing, you went back into the changing room and got out of the dress.

•• b u z z . b u z z ••

You looked over at your phone that was on the little bench inside the dressing room, which was glowing, showing a text on the lock screen.

Picking it up as you quickly put on your shirt you viewed the message.

Niall :

Hey how's the dress thingy kabob going?

You :

It's going good (: I found the dress by the way! <3

Niall :

Oh that's cool, want to hang out later?

You :

Sure! Coffee shop downtown at 4?

Niall :

Sure thing. (:

You smiled as you put on your jeans, sliding your phone into your back pocket and walking out of the dressing room.

.-.-.-.-.-.-

You were seated down on the couch with your soon to be husband, Jack.

Your feet were on his lap as he played with your hand.

"I'm excited about our wedding." He spoke up, looking you in the eyes.

You gave him a small smile as you pulled him closer by the wrist making his lips crash into yours.

Smiling, you pulled away, hitting him with a pillow.

"Hey!" He frowned grabbing a cushion and throwing it at your face.

You laughed as you two plate around with each other for a while.

After a moment, your phone began to ring.

Pecking his lips you grabbed your phone and saw Niall's caller ID.

"Hiiiii." You said cheerfully.

"Hey, uhm just checking, are you coming?"

"Coming where?" You asked slightly confused.

"The coffee shop, remember?" He sighed.

"Oh shoot! It's four already! Uh, I'll be there in a bit, bye."

"Who was that?" Your fiancé asked, kissing your cheek.

"Niall, we were suppose to meet up an I totally forgot, I'll be back in a few babe." You gave him a quick hug as you collected your bag and keys and left.

Checking the time every once in a while, you bounced your foot, hoping Niall wouldn't be mad at you.

You've been best friends ever since you were in diapers and you knew the things that ticked him off, like being late to things.