Niall:

(i just love this imagine asdfghjkl. Many of you had probably already read it but if you havent OMG.)

Niall:

Hey princess, it's Niall here... well you probably already know that from my horrible handwriting :). I'm trying to get my mind off of the surgery that is coming up, so i have decided to write you this note. Okay, so, i guess since you're reading this I have really died. Wow, that is hard to think of. I'll never see your beautiful face anymore, or get to say i love you.. Thats even harder to think of. I love you so much and i hope you know that. You have been here through it all, the ups, the downs, but we have had some really good times. Remember when i tried to teach you guitar, and you broke it? Really. I'm sorry, but how do you manage to break a guitar? If it was just one string i would understand, but you broke every single string! Buts its okay, because it was worth it to see you smile. Your smile is so beautiful. Its like a bright star that got taken out of the sky and put into your mouth. Hehe, a mouth star :). I'm sorry, let me get to my point. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and it hurts me so much thinking that have to leave you. But hey, you get to live. You need a heart, and since you have alread stolen mine, I figure that its only right that you should get it for real. When we found out about your heart problems... we cried for days. We just stayed in bed holding eachother tight, assuring eachother that it'd be okay. But it wasnt. And now here i am, saving you like the real princess you are. The doctors are wheeling me into the surgery room now, so i guess i have to go. I love you babe, and i hope you live a long, happy life. I cant wait to see you up in heaven.

Hugs and kisses,

Niall