Car ride

You were getting ready for your cousin's party that was later on today.

Not wanting to go alone, you invited your crush, Niall. Him being a nice friend he said yes.

Right when you finished, you heard a knock downstairs.

"Coming!" you yelled as you walked through the hall andopened the door.

"Hello." he smiled as he handed you a rose.

You laughed and grabbed it from his hand,"Hiiiii, you ready to go?"

he nodded and stepped aside for you to walk.

"Hold on."You smiled, going to the kitchen and putting the rose in a vase with water then going outside and locking the door, "Okay now im ready."

He smiled, locking his arm with yours and taking you to his car opening the door for you.

"Thank you." You blushed taking a seat as he clsoed the door.

The ride to the party wasnt too quiet, as soon as you guys heard one of your favorite sings, you'd blast it up all the way and start dancing crazily.

"I WISH THAT I COULD WAKE UP WITH AMNESIA!" you bothed yelled out the lyrics

"AND FORGET ABOUT STUPID LITTLE THINGS!

LIKE THE WAY IT FELT TO FALL ASLEEP NEXT TO YOU!

AND THE MEMORIES THAT NEVER CAN ESCAPE!"

"Cause im not fine at all."You sang in a lower tone once you realized he had turned off the raido.

You blushed and looked down at your hands that were in your lap.

"Amazing!" He clapped laughing a little.

"Thaaaanks."Ypu smiled, knowing you probably didnt sound as good as you thought.

He smiled and put his hand over yours, " Ready to get down?

You nodded as you both got out of the car to enjoy the party.

----------

-----------

------------

Hiii how arew you guyssss? I want to make a fanfiction but idk of who and what it should be about? Any ideas ? (: Comment below <3