Missing You

Long Imagine because almost 1M !

Woohoo i am excited :D

---------------
---------------

You sat alone in your bedroom,

lookng blankly at your walls.

It has officially been a whole year since you havent seen or talked to Niall.

"(y/n) i promise you that we'll keep contact and i'll text you whenever i can. okay?"

His words ran through your mind every second of the day.

He lied to you.

It was as if he had just forgotten about you.

Like he.. deleted you from his life.

A tear rolled down your cheek, as you remembered all the memories you had with him.

From when you were 4 years old, till 2 years ago. Now it was as if you two were strangers once again. 

"Niall... Come back.. please." you cried.

You knew he was on tour and always busy, tears streamed down your face as you thought the only time you'll ever see eachother again is when you're in your thirties.

 Tears streamed down your face, just thinking about it.

I'm never going to see him again.

You looked at your phone just to see if by any chance, he has texted or called you.

Nothing.

Standing up from your bed, you grabbed a rope that was hidden in your drawer.

You stared at it blankly, "Whats the point of living anymore if i wont see him.."

More tears came down on your face and you set up the rope.

You stood on a stool and put your head in the loop then glanced at your phone.

Still nothing.

You texted him to see how he was doing, but he never replied.

"Goodbye." You mumbled before stepping off the stool, making the loop around your neck tighten quickly.

Niall's P.O.V.

The guys and I had just finished our vocal lessons right beforethe show.

"Hey Niall, who's (Y/N) ?" Zan mummbled sitting next to me

A small smile appeared on my lips, I havent sen her in a while.. or talked t her.

"She was my bestfriend. She's the one who told me to go on X-Factor and pursue my dream." I smiled, remembering as if that day were yesteday.

"Oh, shes hot." He smirked

"Nooo, dont even think about it Zayn." I rolled my eyes and sat down on the couch.

I grabbed the phone out of my pocket and saw i had a couple of messages and missed calls.

I decided to go on mg messages first.

(y/n) :

Hey Niall, Just checking up on you. We haven't talked in a while.. and yeah.. Call me when you can ? x

I smiled. Today was a special day, We were in my hometown and i was going to go to her house and surprise her.

To : (y/n)

Heeeey! (: I'd love to hang out and all, but i'm really busy with the tour things.. im sorry ):  xx

A bigger smile replaced the tiny one i had as  jumped up and down, I have the perfect idea to surprise her.

"Niall, you alright?" Liam asked, chuckling at my sudden reaction

"Yeah! I need to go.. See you later!" I snatched my wallet from the table and ran out to get to a cab.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Once i got to her house i had the biggest smile, like a little kid with lots of candy.

I didnt even bother to knock and grabbed the spare key they kept under a pot and quietly walked in.

"Mrs. (Y/L/N) .. You home?" i whispered

I saw her sitting down n the couch, her face immediately turned to me.

"Niall!!!!" She exclaimed pullng me into a really big hug

"Shhh, i wanna surprise (Y/N)!" I chuckled, "Is she home?"

She nodded, "In her room."

I nodded and quietly stepped to her room.Her door was a peek open like usual.

I gripped the door knob and pushed the door open, "SURPRI---" , i got cut off by what i had just seen.

(Y/N)... Hung up with a rope.

I felt my eyes water up, as i walked closer to her lifeless body.

Her hair was all infront of her face, she had on her favourite jeans, with the band t-shirt, and bright neon socks.

"Mrs. (Y/L/N) !!!" I yelled, my voice was shaking, i could tell that i was sobbing already.

She quickly ran into the room, "Niall are you ok---" She stopped mid sentence like i did.

Her mouth stayed open for a while before she covered it and started to cry.

I walked over and hugged her, "I- I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend.." i sobbed

She rubbed my back, trying to sooth me, " N-Niall..."

Your P.O.V. (As an Angel)

You stood in the corner of the room, watching your mom and Niall cry, next to your lifeless body.

You wanted to scream, wanting to go back, but no one could hear you.

He wanted you to be his girlfriend.

Those words kept running through your mind.

You sighed, and looked at the note you left on the table beside your phone.

Family,

I am sorry about this.. This was the only option.. I couldnt deal with the problems at school, and worst of all, not seeing my best friend.

If you guys see Niall please tell him i really didnt want to do this, i just couldnt handle a world without him anymore..

I love you all, i am so sorry...

                                 - (Y/N) -

--------------------

Hi hi hi hi, hope you guys liked it (:

I love youuu (:

Stay beautiful okay

xx

©AmeezySmiley