Skate

"(Y/N). I can't do it, sorry," He said and sat down on his skateboard.

"Why?" you asked.

" Because, If I fall... You will fall too and I want you to be safe," He said and rubbed the back of his neck.

"You'll be okay. C'mon now," you said and pulled him up, eager to get on the skateboard.

He sighed in defeat, placing the skateboard on the middle of the road and started to roll down the hill in the same tempo as you.

"Take my hand now," You said and held it out.

He looked at it and gave you his hand to hold. You smiled

"Look. It's alright," you said and chuckled.

" No! Stop!" he shouted.

"Why?" you asked confused.

Before he could tell you, he jumped off the skateboard and pulled the both of you on the grass.

"What are you doing?" you asked laughing.

"I'm saving that old lady," He said and smiled.

"cookaroo," you giggled.

He smiled and placed your face between his palms and pressed his lips onto yours. They started to move in sync but you pulled back after a while.

"Lets continue so we can go to the ice rink before it closes," You told him before you started to roll down the hill again.

You could hear him come behind you laughing, " Thats why I love ya!"

©AmeezySmiley

// edited //