Nothing Compares To The Real Thing (Part 2)

! ! ! ! ! (Part 2, Last Part) ! ! ! ! !

He had a smirk plastered on his face. You could tell he was being serious.

"Ni-ia..." You stuttered.

"Shhhh." He placed his finger over your mouth and held your right hand.

You continued looking at him, you were nervous. It was going to be your first time. He lead you upstairs to his bedroom. He moved the computer off his bed and onto the nightstand beside it. He lightly pushed you onto the bed.

Without a minute to loose, he quickly took off your shirt. His soft, plump lips crashed onto yours. Moments after, he pulled away to pull off his pants revealing his huge bulge. While taking off your pants, he stared into your eyes the whole time.

"You're so beautiful (Y/N)" his voice said with his thick accent low and sexy.

You propped yourself up on the bed and grabbed him by the shoulders pulling him down. Your lips connected and you quickly slid your tounge into his mouth.Niall's hands found their way to your bum squeezing it agressively. He slowly pulled away and slowly went down to your neck.

You lightly moaned as he took off your bra, throwing it across the room. His hand palmed your breast while his bulge was pounding into you, making you moan, "Niaaall"

"You like that baby?"Niall said in his low sexy voice.

"Mmmmhmmmm"

His teeth clenched your neck and your head fell back letting out more moans. He went in and out of you faster and harder. You could feel yourself about to come. You tugged the hairs on the back of his head causing him to moan out your name. He gave one final thrust and layed down next to you.

You both layed on the bed breathless, but amazed.