Jealous

"Why can't I have a relationship like that?" You pouted, showing Niall the picture of Perrie and Zayn kissing at her party.

"You want a relationship like there's?" Niall chuckled looking at you from the opposite couch.

You nodded," they're so cute and ugh."

"Calm down little one." Niall laughed, standing up an patting your head.

You pouted and shut your phone off, putting it on the arm of the couch.

"here, I'll set you up on a date with one of the 5sos lads if you want." He shrugged taking a spot next to you.

"You'd do that for me?" You smiled, getting excited.

He nodded and took out his phone," which boy do you want?"

You giggled and stayed pondering for a moment," Calum!"

He nodded and texted him :

CalPal ! What are you doing??

"Now we just wait for him to reply." He smiled.

"Yay!" You squealed jumping on Niall and hugging him tightly.

He chuckled, hugging you back.

After a couple of seconds, his phone rang once again.

You smiled and stayed on his lap looking down at his phone.

Calum : Hey! Nothing, at home watching movies, why?

Niall : Want to go on a date?

Calum : Uhm, I'm good man. Hah

Niall : Not with me, with my friend (Y/N).

Calum : is she nice?

Niall : Yup! (:

Calum : Hmm, I'll pick her up at 8, tell her to get ready.

After Niall had told you that, you ran to your house to get ready.

You decided to dress simple and go with some dark navy skinny jeans, red heels, and a red peplum shirt.

Your hair was in loose curls, and you did natural makeup.

-.-.-.-.- 8 o ' c l o c k -.-.-.-.-

You sat on the couch watching television waiting for your date to arrive.

Niall had texted him you address so he should be here any minute now.

After a couple if minutes, you heard a knock on your door.

You walked over putting your phone in your clutch and opening the door revealing Calum standing there with a bouquet of roses.

"Hello beautiful." He smiled taking your hand and kissing it softly.

"Hello Calum." You giggled

"Ready for our date?" He smiled handing you the roses.

"How beautiful. And yes I am." You smiled, setting the flowers on the counter and locking the door.

After the date was over he took you back home, where Niall said he would be waiting to hear how it went.

"So how was it?" Niall smiled

"Amazing!" You blushed telling him how it went.

-.-.-.-.

Ever since the date with Calum, you two spent quiet a lot of time together.

You've noticed Niall's weird behavior lately and went to his house to check on him.

You knocked and waited a while before the door opened revealing a messy hair, shirtless with only sweatpants on Niall.

"Goodmorning." You smiled kissing his cheek.

He nodded and an opened the door wider for you to walk in.

"You're usually dressed by now." You pointed out

"Yeah, I slept late last night." He shrugged and sat down on the couch beside you.

"Oh, I came to ask you a question." You smiles a bit trying to style his hair.

"And that is?"

"How come you've been acting weird and awkward lately." You pouted sitting infront of him.

He just shrugged and looked down, not looking into your eyes.

You placed your hand on his cheek, making him lift up his face, revealing his sad blue eyes.

"Awh." You pouted wrapping him in a tight hug.

He returned it and placed his chin on your shoulder.

"You can talk to me about anything Niall." You reassured, messing with the hair on the back of his head.

You pulled away looking into his eyes.

"I-I like you." He muttered, still looking into your eyes

"You do? Then why'd you set me on a date with Calum?" You asked, suddenly confused.

He shrugged and ran a hand through his hair," I don't know. I wasn't thinking."

A small smile played on your lips and you leaned in, lightly pressing your lips against his then pulling away.

As you opened your eyes you saw him making a goofy grin.

You giggled and lazily played with his hand.

"So you and Calum aren't together together?"

"No we aren't together together. " you giggled playing with your necklace

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, still with that goofy grin.

You nodded pressing your lips against his once more.

---------
---------
---------

Hope you have an awesome Saturday 💕

So our group for our YouTube will be named NoOrdinaryGroup and we'll post our first video soon 💕

I'm excited (:

Love you guys

©AmeezySmiley