Dont Hurt Her

[ Here's a kinda long imagine bc i felt like it okay, You're all beautiful and im so happy youre Alive, i knew you'd stay strong X]

You were in the basement with your brother Ashton and his band.

"Guys" Luke groaned looking at everyone

"We only have 10 minutes before the other guys showed up." He sighed in fusteration

"Guys? What guys? are they cute?" You asked, getting interested into the conversation

"Hahaha, No dating til im dead." Ashton pointed a finger at you.

You shrugged he sounded as if he was playing around but serious at the same time.

Since you were just sitting down on the couch watching the guys play you decided to go upstairs and make them some snacks.

As you were about to start making a pizza, you heard the door bell ring.

"Ill get it!" You yelled at the boys in the basement.

You placed the dough on the counter top and walked over to open the door.

"Hello!" Liam smiled

"Oh hey guys! You here for the boys?" You asked dusting your hands on your apron.

They all nodded and stayed smiling.

"They're down in the basement." You pointed at the door that led there, and closed the front door.

"Whatcha making?" Niall asked noticing you had an apron on

"Pizza, I decided to make the guys some." You smiled

"Oh, i can help you if you want." He asked shrugging

"Oh no, its fine re---"

he cut you off," i insist." He chuckled, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"Lads, im going to help (Y/N) with the food. Tell the lads that i'll be there in a few." Niall pointed out

They all nodded before leaving you and Niall in the living room.

"Well.. Lets get cooking then." You giggled, skipping into the kitchen

Niall followed and put on an apron that was hung on a wall.

"Do we really need these?" Niall asked putting it on over her head.

"Uh, i dont think so." You replied taking yours off and also Niall's and hanging them back up.

"So, what have you done so far?" Niall asked washing his hands in the sink

"Well, i was barely going to make the dough." You giggled

He nodded and you grabbed the ingredients to make it.

"What do i do?" Niall asked standing oddly close to you.

"Well, we have to pour these things into the bowl and mix them to make the dough." you giggled, "you think you can handle that?"

"Yesss." He chuckled grabbing the flour and dumping it all into the bowl.

"Niall!" You sqeaked

"You said pour it in!" He put his hands up in surrender

You face palmed yourself and shook your head, "Yeah.. but not all of it."

Both of you scooped some out and put it back in the back.

You decided to have some fun and purposely throw some powder in his face.

"Hey!" He pouted pouring the flour he had in his hands over your head

"Ahhh!" You yelled shaking your head to get it off.

"Hahahaha like a dog." Niall smirked

"Shut up" you mummbled throwing an egg at his chest.

He gasped, "Oh you wanna play that game?"

You had a smirk plastered on your face as you nodded.

You both attacked the counter and grabb foods and hid.

You hid under the table, trying your best to stay quiet.

As you checked your surrounding you noticed Niall wasnt there.

Slowly, you peeked your head out and looked around.

Right when you were about to hide back under there, you felt more flour dump on your head, along with some cracked eggs.

You yelled and quickly got out fron under there and threw some more eggs at Niall.

You both laughed and continued to throw the ingredients until you noth had no more.

"Okay okay no more before we make more of a mess." Niall chuckled opening his arms for a hug

"Yeah, looks like a tornado hit, hah." You giggled walking over to him and high fiving him instead of hugging him.

He did an adorable frown and pulled you into a hug.

You giggled as your arms wrapped around his torso and his arms hugging your neck.

He pulled away and cupped your face

"Youre going to need to shower really good." He laughed

"Oh shush." You smiled lightly slapping his cheek

"Owww. youre going to have to pay." He pouted

"How much do you want 20 pounds?" You stuck your tounge out at him.

"Hmmm." he stayed pondering for a moment.

"How about a kiss?" He asked turning a bit red and bitting his bottom lip.

You stayed a bit shocked at what he was asking for.

With your index and middle finger, you lifted his head up from his chin.

His beautiful blue eyes stared into yours.

You smiled a bit and leaned in pressing your lips onto his.

Your guys' lips moved in sync as your arms wrapped around his neck and his put on your waist pukking you closer to him.

You smiled and burried your hands in the hair on the back of his head as he let a moan escape his mouth.

"Ahhh hemm.."

Both of you pulled away and saw Ashton standing at the door way tapping his foot slowly, his arms crossed in front of his chest.

He slowly walked over to you guys and looked at the mess in the kitchen.

He pointed a finger at you, "Youre going to clean this up."

Then he looks at Niall and sighs," you.. I swear if you hurt her Niall.. You wont be alive anymore. I dont care how close we are, but if you hurt her, Niall.. Dont ever."

Niall loudly gulped and nodded," I-i wont Ash.. Promise."

He nodded and walked out.

"So does that mean we're together?" You asked confused

He intertweined his fingers with yours and looked at you, " Only if you want to."

You nodded and jumped into his arms happy that you were able to call him yours.

©AmeezySmiley