Leaving for tour( Part 1 )

"I'll miss you babe.." He spoke, his voice shaky from trying to hold in his tears.

"I'm going to miss you too baby." You sighed,biting your bottom lip as you let a tear leave your eye.

He closed his eyes and shook his head before embracing you in a tight hug.

You wrapped your arms around his torso, knowing this is the last hug you'll be getting from him in a while.

Burying your face in his chest, you tried to calm the tears that were trying to spill out.

Pulling away from the hug but not fully you lifted your head to look at him.

His eyes were shut, tears stained his cheeks.

You went on your tippy toes and lightly pecked his lips causing him to open his eyes.

"The tour will go by fast before you know it." You reassured moving your hand up and down his arm.

He nodded and wiped his tears with the sweater he had on.

"Flight 64 to New York is now boarding. Flight 64 to New York."

You both looked at eachother, his eyes red and puffy, probably like how yours looked like.

"Have fun babe, be safe." You assured

He nodded and kisses your lips, the kiss being gentle and sweet.

You pulled away smiling a bit.

He looked at where the others were going inline for the flight.

"Here, a reminder of me." He chuckled, taking off his sweater and draping it over your shoulders.

A blush crept upon your cheeks and he pecked you lips one last time.

"Bye." You smiled, putting your arms through the holes of his sweater and covering your hands with it.

"Bye." He half smiled and gave you a one armed hug before shuffling to where everyone was going.

Every time he moved a couple of feet, he would turn around and make funny faces at you to see if you would laugh.

You laughed as he finally reached to the doors that led him to the plane.

He turned one last time giving you a sad smile and blowing you a kiss.

You caught it with your hand and placed it on your lips.

He smiled as he waved to you and walked through the doors.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-

You were sitting down on your couch, it had been two weeks that Niall has been on tour and you guys've kept contact every day.

You took another scoop of ice cream out as you were watching a marathon of f.r.i.e.n.d.s.

Getting up to walk to the kitchen to look for more ice cream your phone began to ring.

You grabbed it from the hoodie Niall had let you borrow that day at the airport.

The contact read , ' Babe 😍😘💕 '

A smile crept on your face as you quickly answered it.

"Hiiiii." You spoke, a smile that reached to your ears.

"(Y/N)?"

You furrowed your eyebrows as you heard a different voice on the line.

"Zayn?" You questioned opening the freezer door.

"yeah it's me. Hi, how are you." He asked

"Uhm good I guess?" You said more as a question, " how come your on Niall's phone?"

"Uhm (Y/N).. Something happened.."

-----------
-----------

Part two is coming up in a little 😁

Want a personal imagine?

Read below 👇👇👇👇👇

Go to my twitter : jacxbwhutsides

Retweet my tweet of a picture and tweet me your twitter @

Follow me, I'll follow you back and DM me what you want your imagine to be and your name 👍💕

©AmeezySmiley